Monday 2 July 2007

Day 61 - 14 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today my first day at work after weeks of being at home ill. Boy that was not easy. The pain to my foot was considerable. And I could not "go and sit down on the couch"of course. I am fater a day of work, pretty tired.

BUT none the less, it was good to be back at work. Every one was very nice. My eatingschedule is much easire as I am not bored at all. The last 4 days were a bit of a mess. I did not go beyond reasonable use of Points, but still not very well distributed between the various foodrequirements.

I have started my excercise programme. This morning before I showered I switched the TV on, and while I watched Steve Irwin alias The Crocodile Hunter, I did my 5 minuten on the hometrainer. I still have to do the 5 minutes scheduled for this evening, which I will do enjoying some upbeat music by Mr. Robby Williams.

Then an on line chat with a friend, clear away what needs to be cleared, though my house is all neat and tidy, get everything ready for tomorrow, my evening routine in the bathroom, and then bed! I am really tired.

Smoothies (2 x 2 dl)
2,0 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2,0 dl low fat yoghurt
0,0 p - 200 gr. fruit
1,0 p - 2 dl optimel yoghurt raspberries
1 glas of water

Breakfast
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 4 slices rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. halavarine (25%)
0,5 p - 1 slice of ham (WW)
0,5 p - 1 slice of sausage (WW)
2,0 p - 25 gr. cheese 30+

Lunch
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - Green salad
4,0 p - 100 gr. smoked salmon
3,5 p - 0,5 L skimmed milk
1 glas of water

Diner
8,00 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 120 gram steak
2,0 p - 2 kl olive oil
1,0 p - 2 kl terryaki honey saus
0,0 p - 100 gr. sugarsnaps
0,0 p - 100 gr. mushrooms
2,0 p - 100 gr. rice

Various
0,00 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 5 tangerine


-------------------------------------
25,0 points: 8 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total : 25,0 pointsused - 4,0 bonuspointssaved
2. Week total: 3,5 Bonuspointsused + 4,0 bonuspointsaved = 0,5 Bonuspointsaved
3. Exercise total: 10 minuten

2 comments:

Sayre said...

What kind of hometrainer do you have? Is it a weight machine or a treadmill or an eliptical? Or something else I'm not thinking of... And how is it going? Are you finding it easy to do it when you say you're going to or does it collect clothing (I've had some that did that!)?

Anonymous said...

P4NUsk Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter