The small anchors- both positive and negative?
- still going to weight watchers. Not every week, but I am still going.
- friends who keep being in terested
- remembering how good it felt to lug around less weight
- having thrown away all clothes way too big for me, noticing the clothes I have now are ill fitting, and in fact some do not fit anymore!
- being healthy is important to me.
- Looking "fat" again, and I do not want that!
- still working out, less but still 4-5 times a week
SO, in short I am on the cross road.....to keep going and view this as a learbing curve, or just stop and work to accept the fact that I am a product of my childhood and past, and cannot change.
This is in fact a cry for help........