Sunday 15 July 2007

Day 74 - 16 Charms & 4 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

Funny, I feel guilty. I have been out to dinner yesterday. ButI cannot even guess the points i should calculate. It was and indonesian rice table, with all the little dishes with very small portions in it. I did not take too much rice, I curbed myself on taking to much peanut sauce, drank coke light, had no desert. Oh yes I did, two thin chocloates.

All in all none to bad, but the thing I feel really guilty about is the liquorice and the candybars (WW). For some reason there was no stopping em last night. I can save up in the days to come to cover it . But still it is shame i did not wish to contain my sweet tooth. For a moment tis morning I almost decided not to writethem down, and just make my readers believe it was a good day. BUT that would be dishonest to myself foremost. So they are noted for all to see, as honesty is the ebst policy. And let's face it if I start lying about my food intake, what would be the use of this blog?

It is all very odd, and I really don't want this guilt feeling. Today I will continue my excercise prorgamme, and my healthy eating. I will see if this has any repurcussions on wednesday.

As you may see an odd thing happens, I am sort of going points crazy, trying to use as little as possible. *grin* which will not work as I will ahve to eat at least 24, no matter what. I have mapped out the whole day and I am about 7 points short. I will give this one thought. I have an almondroll in the freezer. I may have that tonight with a cup of tea. Or some gruyere on my oven dish..... In short, having to stick to the points as a minimum, BUT also as a maximum is a good thing, or as a result of a supposed transgression I would lunge into eating to little. The human reasoning is a strange thing!

Smoothies
0,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1,0 dl optimel yoghurt
0,0 p - aarbeien, blauwe bessen. frambozen, annanas en madarijn

Breakfast
3,50 points

-------------------------------------
2,50 p – 60 gr. rye bread
0,25 p - 5 gr. linera (25%)
0,75 p - 1 slice of meatloaf, 1 slice of chicken
3 glazen water

Lunch
1,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,5 p - cauliflowersoup (WW)
2 glasses of water

Diner
7,0 points

-------------------------------------
1,5 p - 120 gr. marinated chicken
0,0 p - green salade
1,0 p - 2 cs mayonaise light
4,5 p - Cottage cheese/ham ovendish (WW)

Various
12,00 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 15 cherries
6,0 p - 3 snackbar (WW)
5,0 p - 50 gr. pringles light
2 glasses of water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
8 glazen water (01:45 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 0,5 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 24,5/4,00
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 17,25/8,0
3. Exercise total: 210 minuten/10 minutes today
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 9,25***

1 comment:

Sayre said...

The important thing is getting back on the program after falling off. Don't think that by blowing it one day that it's blown forever. Just start over again as soon as you realize what's happened. You're doing well - keep it up!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter