Wednesday 22 July 2009

811 WW & 321 FF - random thoughts

Random thoughts

Did you notice? My blog now has three colums, lots more room for even more information!

When I finish my project and have lost the waight I wish to loose, I wish to share my findings with young people. Why? Because I feel for teenagers, and younger children who are overweight. I wish to steer them away from a the path of corpulence. We have all lived it, well most of us, and although I have had a happy life so far, with little to cpmplain, being overweight, and even dangerously overweight, has inhibited me in being even more happier. It tarnishes the quality of life. It really, really does. And I want to make a difference.

I have great admiration for people like Jamie Oliver. Eventhough you do not like his cooking style, he has effected a dietary revolution on british schools. And I am sure it will affect children, not all, but some, and THAT is reason enough to do it.

I would like to show and educate parents on the effect too many lbs has on a child's perpective on life, growing older, meeting potential partners, being active, sexuality, self worth, enjoyment of healhy food etc. Some of thes issues are BIG ones, and I find parents skip over them just all too easy. Mind you I do not point a finger at my parents. But how I wish they had payed attention to the pounds I was gaining, taken me to our GP, a dietician, a gym. My life would have been different.

I realise that my process of loosing weight is now 39 months ongoing, it has cost money, determination, will power, a lot of effort in excercising, planning, making the right choices. And in a way that is all a good thing, because throwing away a process of near 40 months is too ridiculous for words. I just now realised that as I was posting to Kim Ayres. 40 flippin' months, I am having trouble believing it. They have brought me where I am over 64 lbs less in weight, and not intending to stop.

I love excercising

I got winked at last sunday, by a handsome man no less. It knocked me off my feet. In all my life no one has ever winked at me.

My outlook on life, on love, on sex, on me has changed dramatically. The result is an open smile, an outgong inviting dispostion. I find a lot of the fear to engage with people has vanished, and I am bolder, more daring. Some of the women reading this know what I mean, and perhaps some of the men. I honestly know and feel I am beautiful, intelligent, worth while knowing and as such people percieve me to be. The extra pounds I still carry around (just a little while longer) no longer affect that feeling! And I am having heaps of fun.

2nd 10% benchmark coming up --------> 308.6 lbs - 140.0 kg, so 1.7 kg/ 3lbs to go!

Two years ago I WAS a couch potato, my bestest friends were the TV, DVD and my computer. This week I had a job interview (as I need to look for a new job), and the interviewer asked me after I had been telling about myself, when I was ever home? I smiled and told her seldom, and I never ever watch TV. When I am home I clean, take care of food preparation, blog, chat with friends of old on line, and sleep. Geeeeepers, I HAVE changed a lot! I even have a slight tan because I spend so much time outside, cycling foremost!

I am going to spend some time underneath the solarium, I want to improve on the above mentioned tan! a golden hue is enough for me.

Oh yes, and life........IS wonderful


Weigh in tonight, but first some fitness at the gym. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 comment:

Sayre said...

You sound so good!!! Amazing what one little wink can do for your self-image!!! I'm sure you'll be getting a few more of those!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter