Sunday 26 July 2009

815 WW & 325 FF - bad days

winging it and chocolate

The days past have been kind of dodgy; not enough attention to detail, a bit wishy washy on my exercise, though I did do 100 laps yesterday. And so I blog, just to put all back in perspective.

Yesterday I had too much chocolate, and it has driven up my blood sugar level, leaving me quite hungry, longing for chocolate. So I will set up a eating apttern for tomorrow, here and now. Stick to it and see how much damage control I can do

1 boiled egg
1 slice of rye bread
1 pot of 0% curd
2 spoons of maple syrup
9 points

100 gr. chicken
lettuce
1 tbs mayonaise
fruit, raspberries and blue berries
100 gr. 0% curd
5 points

10 points for dinner

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

With the exception of the occasional three squares of chocolate from a Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate bar that I sometimes allow myself - currently in my freezer, I find that I become insatiable with chocolate. Best not for me to even start with it. With yummy summer fruit close at hand, it's not that difficult for me to avoid.

I am oh so very glad that you are blogging again and that you commented on my recent post.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter