Wednesday 13 June 2007

Day 42 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today is WW day, but I already called a fellow Weight Watcher's Colleague, to tell that I really won't eb able to make it. As for eating? It is now 4 o'clock and I have not eaten anything. I just can't. I hope the pain subsides soon, it is driving me mad.

The pain swelling and redness seems to have subsided minutely. It is a relief as I at least see something is happening for the better. I did manage to eat something as well. I try to keep it as healthy as possible. The use of butter above margerin was a conscious choice, an attempt to get some calories in me.


All Day
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 200 gr. mushrooms
4,0 p - 40 gr. butter
2,0 p - 2 slices of rye bread
1,0 p - 200 ml optimel Yoghurt
0,0 p - 0,5 tomatoe
1,5 p - 6 walnuts

-------------------------------------
3 glasses water, 2,5 vegetable - 0 fruit, 2 fat,1 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total: 7.5,0 pointsused - 4,0 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 20,0 bonuspointsaved + 4,0 bonuspointsaved = 24,0 bonuspointsaved (will be reset to 0 tomorrow)

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter