Tuesday 12 June 2007

Day 41 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today its is ABSOLUTELY NOT better, eating is a chore in general. The pain of my swollen left lower leg is very annoying (and that is an understatement). And except for sleeping and a feeble attempt to eat I do nothing else. I have no idea how it affects my weightloss, but I cannot eat much. However below you will find an honest account of what I DID eat. As you see, it is a mess.

Smoothies
3,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,5 p - 1 dl. optimel soft curd
0,0 p - 100 gr. raspberry/strawberrie
2,0 p - 2 dl chocolate milk light
0,5 p - 45 gr banana


All Day
10,5 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 0,5 slice of rye bread
0,25 p - 5 gr. linera 25%
0,0 p - 50 gr. strawberries
4,0 p - 4 kl sugar
1,25 p - 0,5 bag crackerjacks
-------------------------------------
5 glasses water, 0 vegetable - 2,0 fruit, 0,5 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total: 14,0 pointsused - 4,0 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 12,0 bonuspointsaved + 4,0 bonuspointsaved = 16,0 bonuspointsaved

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Yikes! How did I miss this post? have you been to a doctor to see what's going on - or should I look to see what I've missed recently? Your blog is only showing one day at a time, so even when I think I've been checking everyday, I may have missed one or two (like this one).

I hope your leg is feeling better and you can get back to finding your fabulous self!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter