Friday 22 June 2007

Day 51 - 13 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------


Well, I am back! My left foot and leg propped up on a chair, and the pain now no more than a sort of tight feeling or an irritating itch, I am going to continue my blog again.

How did I do meanwhile, Willowishesless-wise? Well, not too bad, though the past two weeks started with not eating at all, i picked up the routine again on thursday last week, as my blog will show. I have not lapsed into horrible eating binges at all. Firstly because the shopping I have managed to do in the meanwhile was only healthy food, secondly because I did not feel like doing so. On the whole I did not do to bad.

As my Blog will show, I lost 8,2 kilo's or 18lb and 1oz in the last two weeks! This is a very happy weightloss, eventhough the price was high. Fighting the infection in my left leg drained a lot of energy from my body. Hence the enormous weightloss. As such I was entitled to two new Pandora charms. I bought the ones below, as well as an extra treat; 4 dividers. The bracelet is really taking shape!! I am very proud of it.

My total weightloss is now 15.4 Kg or 33lb and 14 3/4oz. Which is a LOT. I am very happy with it! I can see the diffrence in my face, notice the difference in my clothes. And once I get rid of this stupid bug. I am sure I will feel it in my walk as well. I am still going strong!. Thank You for all who read this.

I would love to see a comment from you, just to see how many follow my day to day struggle. To comment CLICK HERE

Charms bought:


Smoothies (2 x 2 dl)
1,25 points
-------------------------------------
0,75 p - 1.5 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,25 p - 0.5 dl. soft curd
0,00 p - 25 gr. strawberries
0,25 p - 25 gr. banana

Breakfast
4,75 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 3 slice rye bread
1,0 p - 2 slices of sausage (WW)
0,25 p - 10 gr. creamed cheese (Linera)
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera margerine 25%
2,0 p - 1 frusi

Lunch
2,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - Currysoep

Diner
14,75 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 240 gr. grilled Tilapi (fish)
1,0 p - 1 cs olive oil
2,0 p - 2 cs mayonaise
1,25 p - 15 gr. goatscheese
6,5 p - 50 gr. bacon bits
0,0 p - 200 gr. cucumber,tomato
1,0 p - 20 gr. sweet sour sauce


Various
1,0 points (to USE)

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 1 cappuchino
1,5 p - 1 coconut snack bar (WW)
-------------------------------------
29 points: 8 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total : 25,25 pointsused - 3,75 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 3,75 bonuspointsaved

3 comments:

Sayre said...

Hey, Willow! Good to see you back! So did they ever figure out WHAT that infection was? Sounds awful, but you're on your way back, yes?

18+ lbs in two weeks! I'm impressed! I managed 9 this week but I think that was water weight mostly. Probably a fluke.

Pandora Woman said...

It is/was an infection akin to shingles. *growls* not something to wish on your worst enemy!

And yes, I am back. And losing 9 lbs is pretty fanatastic! Don't belittle the effort Sayre. Whatever the reason was for losing the weight, water, fat, or just plain bulk, YOU did something right! YOU put in the effort. Remember sometimes it is a delayed reaction to a very good week some time ago.

But the long and the short of it is, YOU did something right, YOUR effort. I for one am proud of you.

Once I get my blogs (dutch AND english) up to speed, filling in all the blanks, I will be visiting your blog more regularly. I promise!

Sayre said...

Ooo - shingles! That's no fun at all. My brother had shingles last Thanksgiving and he's finally clear of it. It sure did hang on a long time though...

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter