Sunday 8 July 2007

Day 67 - 14 Charms & 1 Spacer

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a quiet day, foodwise i will save up for my used points. My excercise was not done early in the morning, I slept in late to 1 AM.

BUT I did stick to my plan for the week; 15 minutes on the trainer. I am very proud of myself. It is not really tiring, but a bit boring and I feel my backside. I know in time I will grow accustomed to it.

My foot hurts less every day, and if I use it excessively, it needs about 10-15 minutes to recuperate. I feel good, happy and content. Life is good!

Smoothie
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1,0 dl non fat yoghurt Yoghurt
0,0 p - 100 gr. fruit
0,5 p - 1 dl optimel yoghurt raspberries
2 glasses of water

Breakfast
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p – 30 gr. special K red berries
1,0 p - 200 gr. Optimel soft curd
1 glas of water

Lunch
5,0 points Salade surf & turf

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - green salad (tauge, peppers, lettuce and paksoi)
1,0 p - 40 gr. beef
1,0 p - 60 gr. shrimp
1,0 p - dressing with 2 cs halvanaise, sweet & sour, terryaki honing, salt and pepper
2,0 p - 80 gr. salmonterrine
2 glasses of water

Diner
11,0 points

-------------------------------------
11,0 p - Spaghetti carbonara

Various
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 2 WW snackreep

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
8 glazen water (10:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 24,0/4,0
2. Bonuspoints saved: 0,5 (8,0 needed)
3. Exercise total: 115 minutes

***SUMMARY: still 3,5 points to save up***

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter