Saturday 7 July 2007

Day 66 - 14 Charms & 1 Spacer

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week is a week of doing every thing according to the book. And as last week was a water disaster week from hell, I am drinking my water as if my life depended on it. Two days doing really well now.

Yesterday I had guests and I treated myself two two glasses of baileys, all within my dayly limits. I made sure I had all my dayly totals, AND drank my water.

As you see I am keeping up with my exercise progamme as well. This morning I am up to 10 minutes, and I find it not that hard to do at a steady pace of 20 km/hr; I did 80 minutes this week which is the same as 26,6 Km! *grins* I like that idea bearing in mind that it is 6,6 KM to my work. Should I ever come to 66 km a week, I might as well start bicycling to my work. I calculated that this is equivalent to 40 minutes per workday on my hometrainer, or 30 minutes a day if I include weekends.

I am making sure I do some exercise every day, even if it is just 5 minutes. Because I know it is so easy to lapse for me.

Today I went to the market to get fresh vegetables, fish and fruit! I came back loaded with goodies, and will be busy freezing the fruit most of tomorrow. My freezer will be chockerblock full of food items. I do not need to worry about food very much. I have chicken, beef, salmon, smoked salmon, tuna, veggieburgers, and lots and lots of fruit!

I went to a party today, and as you see used more then my dayly intake. But not to worry it will be compensated by saving up points in the four days to come. I need to make up only 8 points.

Smoothie
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1,0 dl no fat Yoghurt
0,0 p - 100 gr. fruit
0,5 p - 1 dl optimel yoghurt raspberries
2 glasses of water

Breakfast
5,5 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 2 slices of rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. halavarine (25%)
0,5 p - 1 slice of ham (WW)
1,5 p - 1 slice of cheese (30%)

Lunch
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
2 glasses of water

Diner
10,0 points

-------------------------------------
8,0 p - small portion Paella
2,0 p - yoghurt dessert (Hangop)
0,0 p - 50 gr. fruit
2 glasses of water

Various
20,5 points

-------------------------------------
7,5 p - 15 canapes
5,0 p - salmonmousse (WW recipe)
3,0 p - 30 gr. cambozola
0,0 p - 200 gr. cherry tomatoes
3 glasses of water
5,0 p - 40 gr. chocolate

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
8 glasses water, 1 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 37,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints saved: 0,5 (8,0 needen)
3. Exercise total: 90 minutes

***SUMMARY: 7,5 points to be saved***

2 comments:

Sayre said...

Good work keeping that water going in! It will help so much in keeping everything going in the right direction.

I've also renewed my water-drinking efforts - an actual necessity because of the heat here!

Anonymous said...

dtKst7 Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter