Wednesday 18 July 2007

Day 77 - 16 Charms & 5 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

Today is the day I weigh...... that rhymes! And as ever I am a little tempted to just not eat anything. What you do not eat will not show on the scales tonight. But I know that is a load of rubbish, and I will not give into it.

I had my smoothy this morning, and no decent breakfast. Instead I will have a BIG lunch and some melon. I also had some fresh coconut this morning. I remember it being good for something I marked as needed for me, but cannotfor the life of me remember what it was. Anyhow it tasted lovely, and gave me a lot to chew on.

This morning just after getting up I did my ten minutes on the bicycle and ended up the last three minutes at 25 km/hr. This created marginally heavy breathing and I worked up a sweat. I did the exercise without the TV on, no Radioplay or book. I jyst excercised, and enjoyed it. Ten minutes always seems like a long time, but I find it seems a litte less and less every time. When I was drinking my smoothy, reading my mail on line, I also did my "rounds" past some of the other Losing weight blogs. And I was pleasnantly stimulated by all the fellow "Healthy's" doing excercise in one form or another. I am practically an excercise virgin compared to some, but I am proud of what I am doing already and the fact that I really enjoy it. Walking is fun again, and I find I actually look for reasons to go for a walk in my lunch break.

As the weather heats up, I notice that it affects me much much less. I can walk on the street without sweat pouring down my back. Apart from that I enjoy the sunshine much more, and I can walk without feeling my joints and being out of breath. In short what I get in return for my healthy living is an incredible bonus on top of losing the weight!

Smoothie (2 x 2 dl)
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2,0 dl optimel Yoghurt
1,0 p - 2,0 dl optimel Soft Curd
0,0 p - 200 gr. of assorted "free" fruit (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and tangerine)

Breakfast
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
2 glasses of water

Lunch
9,5 points

-------------------------------------
9,5 p – 60 gr. steam meal with chicken and goatscheese
0,0 p - 400 gr. melon
1 glas of water

Diner
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
2 glasses of water

Various
6,0 points

-------------------------------------
6,0 P - 55 gr coconut
2 glasses of water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
5 glasses of water (09:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 16,5/3,75
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 17,75/17,75
3. Exercise total: 305 minutes/10 minutes today
***SUMMARY: Water 3 glasses SHORT; Points needed 0,00***

2 comments:

Sayre said...

I have noticed that too... the more exercise/less time shift. There are days when my walks fly by even though when I check my timer I'd been going for an hour. It's pretty cool, actually! And living in Florida - I ALWAYS work up a sweat!

Half Man said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are doing well. You have lost a lot in a short amount of time. Keep up the good work.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter