Thursday 26 July 2007

Day 85 - 16 Charms & 7 Spacers (weightloss 4.9 lbs)


-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------


Well, what can I say, I am a very happy bunny. I lost 4.9 lbs! It has been a very good week, and this week will be another good week, Mark my words!.

- Another 1.7 lbs and I can finally put the last Charm which is burning a hole in my desk drawer on my bracelet.
- Another 5.9 lbs and I will be 149.9 Kilo's or 330.5 lbs. In The Netherlands this is the maximum for ordinary scales; my first BIG target.
- To top it all I think I can achieve this when I reach my 100th day of the new me!
- I will have lost 50 lbs!


All in all a lot of things worth celebrating - and so I am planning a small party on Saturday August 11th!

This morning I did 15 minutes on my home trainer without too much sweat. So I think it is time to up the intensity of my exercises. I bought the WW exercise DVD and will watch it tonight and see what kind of exercise programmes they have. Then I will set out a plan, and start with it as soon as possible.

Yesterday, at WW we talked about the necessity of eating ENOUGH. Eat too little and you will not loose weight effectively. Or even worse you will deprive your body of valuable nutrients your body cannot harvest from burning off fat reserves. I talked about the fact that I find it hard to eat all I should, and so I save up some of my "points" every day. This is a legitimate way to build up a reserve to enable me to go out to dinner or so. However when push comes to shove I find I do not use tem, or very little. Of course come weighing day I could just stuff my face with high points food just to make sure I have used all my points, and be done with it. But I just cannot do that anymore. I am terrified that if I do, I will lose the control I now have over my eating habits altogether. And that is one thing I never want to experience.

Today I have had a lovely salad, and a chocolate smoothie, and tonight I will have shrimp and rice. And all day I have been floating on air. I am actually getting somewhere!

To remind myself, and seasoned readers of my blog, but also to inform new readers. I quote from day 55:

When I have lost half of the total amount (FORTY kilo's) I promised myself another Pandora bracelet - as I think the first one will be quite filled- or a Pandora necklace.

**********************************************************************************
Weight Loss Resolutions
1. every 3,5 kilo; a silver charm
2. every 8 kilo; a gold and silver charm
3. every hour on my hometrainer; a spacer, hour can build up in several days, a day of rest, I start from scratch
4. at 40 kilo; a new bracelet or necklace
**********************************************************************************

My first target is to bring my weight down to below 150 kilo by october 1. However I think I may have to think about that date again, as I need to lose only 7,2 kilo in 13 weeks. That is CERTAINLY possible.


I think I will really have to reset my goals. But I will do so only when I have made this one, hopefully on wednesday August 8th, in time for my party!.


Smoothie (2 x 2 dl)
3,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2,0 dl chocolate milk light
1,0 p - 75 gr. banana
Breakfast

5,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. Linera (25%)
2,0 p - 4 sausage
2 water

Lunch
8,5 points

-------------------------------------
8,5 p - salad and shrimp (AH)
2 water

Diner
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 1 cs sesame oil
5,0 p - 120 gr. salmon
1,5 p - 3 surimisticks
0,0 p - 100 gr. mushrooms
0,0 p - 50 gr. sugar snaps
0,0 p - 2 tomatoes
0,0 p - 2 shalots
2 water

Various
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 chocolates craquottes
1,0 p - licorish (WW)
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
8 water (09:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 27,0/2,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/2,0
3. Exercise total: 451 minutes/30 minutes
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,00, Extra excercise: ******

4 comments:

Sayre said...

Oh, oh, oh!!!! I have more than one reason to dance in circles now!!!!! (not pregnant!) Congratulations, Willow!!!! You're doing so well!

Will you be MY inspiration now? I surely do need it, as I seem to have stalled temporarily.

***clapping hands for you***

Lift Heavy Rock said...

Great job! Keep me posted on the Weight Watcher's DVD, my wife might be interested.

I started SLOW...very slow, with exercise, and gradually built up. Start slow, and slowly push yourself. Before you know it you will be surprising yourself.

Pandora Woman said...

William,

I will certainly do that.

And as regards to excercise, your post made me smile. I have been doing exactly that and I notice I am getting excercise hungry.

I increased my time on the bike with one minute at the time, last week increased it with 5 minute in one go, and it worked. For a owman who never did much excercise in my life I am quite proud of myself. I am now on 30 minutes a day.

Anonymous said...

4jpIWW Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter