Sunday 29 July 2007

Day 87 - 16 Charms & 7 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

A difficult day. I will not make my daily maximum by a long shot if I don't watch out. I am too hard on myself, and I feel guilty that I am not doing enough exercise. Yesterday, at work, I did too much lifting and moving. My arms feel heavy and stiff, and I can feel my legs as well. So I only did 10 minutes on my hometrainer. I will do an extra 15 before I go to bed.

I should have made a start on exercising with the WW DVD, but I am procrastinating. My hometrainer is a trusted partner by now, and I don't want to change the routine really. As I said a difficult day! I am no less motivated, just a tad "undecided". I am going to make desert.

Oh yes, I made crispy lettuce soup and froze one portion for wednesday at the office. Very tasty, and not many points!

Smoothie
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2,0 dl Yogurt (0% fat)
0,0 p - 150 gr. fruit (raspberries, blueberries, tangerine)
2 water

Breakfast
4,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. Linera (25%)
1,5 p - 2 sausage, 1 ham (WW)
2 water

Lunch
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - Lettuce soup with cream, curry and fresh ginger
1,0 p - Tossed salad (cellery, tomato and onion)
2 water

Diner
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 120 gr. pangasuis
2,0 p - vegetable stir fry
1,5 p - 200 gr Soft Curd (0%)
1,0 p - 150 gr. fruit (mango, raspberries)
1,0 p - 4 lange vingers
2 water

Various
2,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - Cracker jacks
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
8 water (09:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 19,5,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/10,0
3. Exercise total: 526 minutes/20 minutes
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,00, Extra excercise 2.5 hrs heavy lifting at the office: 14 p******

3 comments:

Lift Heavy Rock said...

Don't feel guilt. Guilt turns into depression, and that turns into over-eating.

Don't fret the exercise. Start slow, I did.

You can do it. We need you to!

Pandora Woman said...

*smiles warmly* Don't worry, guilt will never get the best of me. I am just gald I am honest about these nagging feelings. Thatw ay if they get beyond just incidental pangs of guilt, I can nip the problem in the butt....errr.....bud

Lift Heavy Rock said...

I think the honesty part, mixed with spilling my story to the world via a blog, help me to focus and not lie to myself about where I am at.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter