Sunday 29 July 2007

Day 88 - 16 Charms & 7 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

This afternoon I had a homemade tortilla with alovely ansjovis topping, which was surprisingly delicious. Question is, should the tortilla be a crunchy as it was?

AND I did a WW excercise programme from the DVD, that is I completed 15 minutes out of 20, and topped it up with 10 minutes of cycling. Which means I did 25 minutes of excercise worth extra points, YAY!! I am very happy and proud of it. I plan to do it once a day, and do about 20 to 30 minutes of cycling. This has to be a valuable addition to my resolution to live more healthy.
I had my sarnies and smoothie this morning, and I will have a look in the books to see what I eat tonight. Chicken sounds fine, probably with mushrooms and rice.

AH yes, and I have decided to up the ante for earning a new spacer; 150 minutes, not 60. It is getting to be a little too easy. Next one is at 670 minutes.

Smoothie (2 x 2 dl)
2,5 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2,0 dl Yogurt (0% fat)
1,0 p - 2,0 dl optimel fruitcurd
0,5 p - 150 gr. fruit (raspberries, strawberries, blue berries, pineapple and mango)

Breakfast
4,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. Linera (25%)
1,5 p - 2 sausage, 1 ham (WW)
2 water

Lunch
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - flourtortilla and ansjovis, onion, paprika curdtopping
2 water

Diner
8,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 160 gr. chicken
5,0 p - mushroom creamsauce (WW)
0,0 p - tomato
2 water

Various
5,0 points

-------------------------------------
5,0 p - 2 Cracker jacks
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
7 water (09:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 21,0/4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/14,0
3. Exercise total: 551 minutes/15 minutes WW excercise & 20 minutes cycling
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,00, Extra excercise: 2.5 uur lifting, dragging, unpacking boxes: 14 points***

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter