Friday 31 August 2007

Day 120 - 19 Charms & 9 Spacers (weightloss 2.9 lb)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------


Next Charm: 70.6 lbs weight loss

I earned my 19th Charm! This week I lost 2.9 lbs, a good result. But as I said my metablolism is out of wack. I am slightly constipated. I have some aches and pains low down in my abdomen, in short isn't it great to be a woman? *grins* I am sure it will get btter soon.

For the statistics among you here are my stats for this week:



This coming week I will pay attention to using all my points, using enough fat and doing my exercsises. I have decided to leave the excercise schedule alone for a while, it just does not work. i put in a better effort without it!

Breakfast
16,0 points

-------------------------------------
7,0 p - sushi
9,0 p - cheddar warp (gestimate)
2 water

Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - steamed vegetables
2, 0 p - 2 kl butter
1,5 p - 6 plakken chicken (WW)
2 water

Diner
10,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 150 gr. kalfsvlees
0,0 p - Groene salade
1,0 p - 5 olives
2,0 p - 2 kl oil
3,0 p - french bread and garlic butter

Various
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 6 dropjes
0,0 - 2 cola light
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
6 water (00:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:32,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 4,0/0,0
3. Exercise total: 1052 minutes/30 minutes cycling (volgende spacer 1070 minutes)
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 4,0; Extra excercise: -***

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Willow, I am so pleased to see that you've added more healthy fats to your diet.
I too have come to realize the importance of eating healthy fats. Constipation is not fun at all!

I'm so impressed by your progress, which is easy to see from the way you post everything from your exercise to your food intake. Looking at what you're doing is making me think about posting my daily food journal too.
I'm not sure I could do it as well as you - but it's something to think about.
Take care!

Pandora Woman said...

I find asriting it down makes it visible to me, and also because I am extremely honest about it, it is as if some one is looking over my shoulder every time I take some food in my hand. Even before I put it in my mouth I know that my honesty will compell me to write down I have eaten a package of cookies, and so....I eat only one.

Also eventually, it will be a delightfull journal to look back on. OR.......to use as a guide if I really have no idea what to eat.

As for being impressed, Thank you so much for your support, it is something I value very much. Next week I hope to reach the 30 KG mar, or 66.1 lbs.

And my beautiful chiffon dress bought three sizes smaller than I was fit WILL fit me when I leave for Ireland on a holiday in 5 weeks!

*hugs and smile*

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter