Sunday 5 August 2007

Day 95 - 17 Charms & 7 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

I am not happy with the last two days. Not that I over indulged or did anything seriously wrong, but I am being slack. This way I will not make my target! And as I have sharpened it from "under 150 Kg, to "50 lbs or more", I have to pay close attention to my dietary and excercise regime.

I have four more days, and I will have to be more strict with myself again. It is also the start fo a week off, so a good week. A most enjoyable week. Today I am going to a friend, to play Colonists from Catan. I always enjoy that immensely.

I just heard it may be that our games afternoon is not at my friends place but somewhere else. I could host easily. I have enough food for 4. Fish and a lovely rice dish, some chinese cabbage salade, and bob's your uncle.

Well, it did not turn out the way I wanted it. Today is probably one of the worst days I have had so far. Too little water, too little exercise, too little or no vegetables. And much too much snack a jacks. It was almost as if my dissatisfaction with the day was a pardon to just go mental on Snack a Jacks.

Having said all that, I did enjoy myself. Spent most of the day at friends, and lost two games of Catan, sitting outside in their garden, the wheather gorgeous.

Three more days to go. Back in the saddle, and stop feeling sorry for myself!


Breakfast
0,5 points

-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 100 gr. Peach curd
0,0 p - 250 gr. strawberries
2 water

Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - Wasa Sandwhich

Diner
16,5 points

-------------------------------------
12,5 p - 200 gr. salmon
2,0 p - 200 gr. potatoes
2,0 p - 10 gr. herb butter
2 water

Various
12,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 1 bag Snack a Jacks
10,0 p - 10 snacka a Jacks
1 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
5 water (00:00 PM), 0 vegetable, 1 fruit, 2 fat, 1 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 32,5/-3,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 7,0/3,75
3. Exercise total: 656 minutes/0 minutes cycling
***SUMMARY: Water 3 glasses TOO LITTLE!; Points needed 3,25, Extra excercise: 15 minutes walk***

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Love your new picture! You can really see the difference! And you look so much more satisfied with yourself.

Everyone has an off day sometimes (or two). You know what comes next... back on track!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter