Thursday 13 September 2007

Day 134 - 20 Charms & 10 Spacers (weightloss 3.5 lb)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

Next Charm 77.1 lbs


Today was weiging day, and so her are my stats:




A small list of triumph!


1. Ilost weight again, 3.5 lb!!

2. I earned another Charm (though I will wait for them to arrive from America)

3. I amd also allowed to add a spacer (will wait for package from America)

4. I lost 1/3 of my weight, 69.7 lbs in 19 weeks - 3.7 lb a week

5. WW friends have brought me their clothes, lovely jackets, some blouses. It also included trousers. I don't like trousers very much; not yet anyways. Most of my weight is in my belly, and I feel You can very clearly see that when I wear trousers. So trousers will have to weight *grins at the word pun*
6. The weegclub sprintje needs another 14.1 lb weightloss, and it ends in 5 weeks - 2.8 kg a week.

7. My WW christmas target needs another 27.3 lb weightloss, it is 14 weeks to christmas - 1.95 lbs a week.
8. I have reached Milestone 2! I weigh less then I did 16 years ago when I started my first weightloss programme with WW, this was 16 years en 8 months ago!!! I was then 25 years old. How do I know this so precisely? I lefed through a diary I started then, much like my blog, but much less detailed, and it menions I went to my First WW meeting, and weighed 313.0 lbs.


BUT............................

I was not happy this week, despite my eightloss. There were days I ate too little and I drank too little water. It is encouraging to see I have more focus on the process (Health Watcher) then the result (Weight Watcher). I already know I loose some weight almost every week, but my focus on healthy weight reduction, with a focus on my health.
So for next week: Better focus on my water intake, which will improve my metabolism. I will try and use all my points in a day, additionally I want to try and start up my exercising again. See how much my knee will take.

And just for fun, I found this online mannequin programme (thanks Joyce) and it shows the difference between 313 lbs and my target weight of 174 lbs.



One last thing: I have added 3 new Milestones, a personal target, one Weegclub target, and one WW target. Losing weight gives me a busy schedule.

Breakfast
9,0 points
-------------------------------------
6,0 p - 1 almondbun
3,0 p - 1 WASA sandwich
1 water

Lunch
8,5 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 1 currant bun
4,5 p - 1meatloaf bun
1,0 p - 1 glass juice
1 water

Diner
5,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - Paksoi
3,0 p - 150 gr. smoked chicken
1,0 p - 30 gr. serrano ham
1,0 p - 2 el mayo light
0,0 p - tomatoes
2 water

Various
3,0 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p -2 chocolate bars (WW)
2 water


*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
4 water (00:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:25,5/2,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/2,5
3. Exercise total: 1069 minutes/0 minutes cycling (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: -***

8 comments:

Half Man said...

You are doing fantastic! I applaud you for looking at more than weight loss. Exercise is a key component of living healthy. I hope your knee gets better.

Pandora Woman said...

I am doing a stereo handicap race. All caused by female vanity. Wear shoes not quite fitting and you end up with a blister the size of my whole thumb!

So left knee, right heel now! But *smiles really happy* I feel grand. And I hobble quite graciously.

Thank You for Your words, they mean a lot Half man!

Sayre said...

I can really see a difference between your August and September pictures! You just keep right on a-rockin' on. What you're doing is definitely working for you!

Pandora Woman said...

The odd think is, i cannot see much difference. Though my clothes CAN.

From now on i think the differences will be harder to spot. Like any who are seriously overweight, most of the rest of my weight is in my belly, which hangs underneath my skirts, neatly hidden. It is why my skirt sizes are 2 sizes bigger then my top sizes.

But going strong and not letting up *makes a note to visit all my fellow weight losers blogs today*

Thank you for being there, Sayre!

Joyce said...

I feel the same way Willow - I do not see much of a difference in my physical appearance after losing 55 lbs, but I cannot wear my old clothes.
Your "mini mes" look very cute - love the pajamas!
I think being health-focused rather than weight-focused bodes well for your ultimate success. If you focus on your health instead of the immediate outcome, when it comes time for maintenance you will succeed.
I'm very proud of your progress!
Congratulations on your continued success!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your progress, it seems you are going about this in a responsible and affective way.

Pandora Woman said...

Weight Loss,

Thank You for your words, I find I have changed my emphasis to healthy food in stead of lossing weight, and find the latter happens as I focus on the first.

And I enjoy every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

YKm12a Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter