Wednesday 3 October 2007

Day 154 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 77.2 lbs

Today is weighing day, and contrary to my resolution I actually have weighed myself daily - after ssaturday that is. The scales, which were actually mine once, I borrowed from one of my best friends to weigh my travel luggage. I am going on a holiday to Ireland! And I can see my weight drop. But then I have no idea how accurate these scales are, or what possible difference there is between mine and the WW scales. So I have not put too much credit on what I see.

I have been using too little points, and too little water. My dutch mental coach pointing this out to me, and my blog shows it! Next week I will keep a close eye on that, and I will write my blog entries, even if I cannot enter them daily. I plan to take my laptop along, or type it on the laptop of my friend and find an internetcafe now and then to put it all on the net. If I am unable to do so. I will place it on the net when I am home again on the 17th. BUT I will stick to the programme, no one is keeping me from doing that.

I have been feeling very good, active and healthy, and I will not comprimise that feeling for the thrill of a holiday binge. To be honest I do not even feel the slightest need to do so. I will allow for some food treats such as a sausage now and then, or some shortbread. But all else will be as it is now.

Breakfast
4,5 points

-----------------------
2,0 p - 2 rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera (8%)
1,0 p - 4 sices of meatloaf
2 water

Lunch
4,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 100 gr. Creme Fraiche (light)
1,0 p - 100 gr. Curd (0%)
0,0 p - fruit
1,0 p - 10 gr. sugar
2 water

Diner
6,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 150 gr. salmon
2,0 p - 2 cs mayonaise light
0,0 p - gurkins
0,0 p - spring onions
2 water

Various
6,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 2 bags of crisps
0,0 p - 2 apples
3,0 p - 1 glass dubbel friss Light
2 water

*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
8 water (11:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 20,5/4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 6,5/14,5
3. Exercise total: 1117 minutes/00 minutes cycling (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0; Extra excercise: -***

1 comment:

Moby Dick said...

Vundebar!! Gunter Schlierkamp! Otto Preminger! Nestle!

I always wanted to learn German and/or Dutch... My friend who speaks German is not here today.

Wich schpate ist iss? Is that what time is this??

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter