Saturday 6 October 2007

Day 156 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs
Just call this preflight blues, but I have not been eating much, in fact too little of most of the essential food items. I promise I will do better when I report back from the holidays.

In all probabillity this blogger is suspended till 18th October. As of tomorrow I will be enjoying a short holiday in Ireland. But don't worry my kitchen WW scales and my WW shopping booklet are coming along. If I can I will post, but I make no promises!

Please do check in now and then!

Breakfast
3,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - Paksoi, cellery
2,0 p - 2 cs mayo light
1,5 p - crisps (WW)
2 water

Diner
4,5 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 slices of rye bread
2,5 p - 25 gr. gorgonzola
0,0 p - 2 appels
2 water

Various
11,5 points
-------------------------------------
8,0 p - 4 bonbons (cinnamon and cream)
3,5 p - ice cream
0,0 p - 2 coca cola light
1 water

*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
5 water (11:00 PM), 2 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 0 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 19,5/4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/8,0
3. Exercise total: 1117 minutes/00 minutes cycling (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: too little water, NO calcium, too little vegetables (BAD DAY!); Points needed 0; Extra excercise: -***

3 comments:

Sayre said...

Have a wonderful time!!! I'll check in just in case though. You know what to do, vis a vis food and exercise - you just have to keep doing it while you're gone. Do LOTS of walking - it's my favorite vacation exercise!

Nona said...

Have a wonderful time in Ireland and stay on course!!!

Matt said...

I find it very interesting to read names of foods I've never heard of.
Have a great time, enjoy Ireland and don't worry about the weight while on vacation

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter