Sunday 7 October 2007

Day 158 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers (IE)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs


A quiet start of the day. Sleeping was a bit of a challenge. I had a roommate who tried single handedly to saw down the Amazon rain forest. I discussed and I am sure we will find a solution. It is a cold day, a little misty so I will do a short walk this day. The Irish roads are not a wise place to be when there is a fog. Up to now no big problems in my dietary system. Tomorrow we will go and do some shopping, and as I am the d4esignated cook, I can keep an eye on what groceries we get.

I have to keep in mind that dinner is at 1 PM and the evening is usually a light meal. I created a lovely pasta with olives and sundried tomatoes, and a spicey carrotslade to go. Very nice even if I do say so myself.

I did use more then my dayly total. Mainly simple bisquits, but i think about 2 or 3 points worth of it. i had a small stash of saved points so no problem there. I need to check my water intake. It is not enough.

Love from Ireland on day 2!

Breakfast
8,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 2 slices white bread
1,0 p - 20 gr. turkey
0,5 p - 10 gr. butter light
0,0 p - 2 tomatoes
1,0 p - 1 mayonaise light
2,5 p - 500 gr. yoghurt (low fat)
2 water

Diner
9,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 100 gr. pasta
0,5 p - 0,5 kl olive oil
1,0 p - zon dried tomatoes (3) en olives (10)
1,5 p - 20 gr. cheese (30%)
0,0 p - carrots, apple, onion, dreid cranberries, garlic
1,0 p - 1 kl mayo light
0,5 p - yoghurt (0%)
2,5 p - 2,5 fishstick
2 water

Lunch
4,5 points

-------------------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 white bread
2,0 p - 1,5 slice of ham
1,0 p - 1 cheese
1,0 p - mayo light
0,0 p- 1 tomato
1 tea
1 water

Various
7,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 1 pear, 0,5 orange
5,5 p - 12 cookies
1,5 p - 1,5 dl cold cappuchino drink
1 water
1 tea

*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
8 water (11:00 pM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 28,5/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/12,0
3. Exercise total: 1132 minutes/15 minutes wandelen (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 0; Extra excercise: -***

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

You are the Weekly Weight Loss Winner!! You are the champion in any language!! 8.8 lbs is amazing! What are you doing??? Starvation? It seems extreme to lose so much. I hope you will post a bit about your efforts at my blog! Pliesen...

Anonymous said...

xCHBY9 Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter