Wednesday 10 October 2007

Day 161 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers (IE)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs

Greetings from the Emerald Isle on day 5!

All is not well, the downward trend is now well established. And I am being challenged. I decided to go weigh tomorrow morning. In a way, and I will be honest about it, a cop out as I will weigh less in the morning as I do in the afternoon.

I feel guilty about a roll of rolo I had today and various nibbles I found and ate left, right and centre in the kitchen of this cottage. *GROWLS* it really needs to stop. Below you'll find the disaster that took place today! Eventhough I am still within my limits, and did not go beyond points total for the week, it does NOT feel good.

I did drink too little water, AGAIN, and did not have enough calcium!

I have discussed with Catherine to go walking with her tomorrow, and that way get some extra excercise.

Breakfast
5,0 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 1 slice brown soda bread
2,0 p - large bowl of lettuce curry soup
1,0 p - 1 cheese
1,0 p - butter
2 water

Diner
9,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - rice
6,0 p - minced sheep meat
0,0 p - salad
1,0 p - mayo light
0 water

Various
15,0 points
-------------------------------------
5,0 p - roll of rolo
2,0 p - cookies
2,0 p - whipped cream
1,0 p - banana
3,0 p - chocolate
2,0 p - piece of cheddar
5 water

*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
2 water (11:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 1 fruit, 2 fat, 1 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 29,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 7,5/11,5
3. Exercise total: 1177 minutes/15 minutes walking (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: TOO LITTLE water and calcium; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: -***

6 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Ja! Are we friends again?? You are the weekly weight loss winner, come by and say hello!!

Sayre said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!! Those pesky vacation sabatours!!! Of course, I was less than stellar last night - took my in-laws out for their 58th anniversary and shared a truly naughty dessert with MIL. I may never eat chocolate again...

Nona said...

It's really hard to make healthy choices while on vacation. Try to hold back. Perhaps you can tell yourself that you are going to be really on track for the rest of the holiday and leave a treat for the last day.

Nona said...

Hope you're okay over there in the Emerald Isles! Hang tough! I'm rooting for you!!!

Kim Ayres said...

have we lost you?

Pandora Woman said...

*smiles as I read all the comments*

No, you have not lost me, though I must say, ganing wieght over the holidays had me quite disillusioned.

BUT, As all wil, see I am back, and more determined as ever!

Thank you all for the comments, THEY HELPED TO GET ME BACK ON TRACK!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter