Saturday 20 October 2007

Day 170 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs


I did not feel too good, slept most of the day. I may be coming down with a cold. I sure do not hope so. The result was that I did not have any lunch. And while I went to the movies with friends; EVENINGS with a star studded female cast, I struggled to eat all my vegetables.

In the end when I came home I had three juicy red tomatoes, making sure I got my vegetables. Additionally, I made sure I also drank my water. Granted it was all in the tail of the day, but I did make sure I had all I needed to eat!

Tomorrow I am going to a friend to play Catan, a board game, so I will make sure I have all my vegetables and fruit before I get there making sure I do not use to many points. Also I will do some product studying, so I know what points I use when I have a canape or a piece of cheese. The details are not to clear in my head any more, and that is recipe for disaster.

Oh yes, AND I will get on my training bicycle again, and walk to my friends house! The count down to christmas has truly begun! By Christmas time I will fit into this dress, which I bought 2 dress sizes too small...... and is hanging in a spot where I see it every day!



Breakfast
4,5 points

-------------------------------------
4,5 p - y0ghurt and fruit
1 water

Diner
18,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - cola light
8,5 p - McChicken
5,0 p - Chicken Nuggets (6)
5,0 p - small french fries
1 water

Various
3,0 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p - Icecream (McDonalds)
0,0 p - 2 apples
0,0 p - 3 tomatoes
4 water

*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 26,0 points
6 water (11:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 26,0/2,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 1,5/2,0
3. Exercise total: 1132 minutes/- (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: -***

4 comments:

Sayre said...

I LOVE your dress!!!! Absolutely gorgeous - as you will be when you wear it! We will, of course, expect pictures when that happens!

Hope you're feeling better. How did you like EVENINGS? I haven't seen it yet and have heard mixed reviews.

Pandora Woman said...

Well as my man says, it is a chick flick. I read review rating it as a glorified Soap Opera and a Tear Jerker.

I agree on the first one, most men would not like this movie, unless you are an ardent fan of one of the acrtresses in it. Because let's face it with Vanessa Redgrave, Meryl Streep, Glen Close, and the two of the lady's daughters acting in this movie there is a lot of talent studded in this movie.

As for tear jerker and glorified soap? Well, I never wet my cheeks, and there are not enough cliff hangers to do either classification justice.

AND, having said that it is a movie worth while to go see with some friends, your daughter, your mother.

I usually rate the movie by asking myself do I want to see this movie again? The answer is simply: NO.

Stardust is worth seeing again, oh, and Hairspray!

*gets back to my dutch blog to post yesterday and after that make breakfast*

Moby Dick said...

I appreciate reading your blog today. I am having trouble motivating myself, and I see that you are very tough. It is inspiring to see how tough you are on yourself. I think you will reach your goal. You are not making any excuses. I need to get to where you are in your thinking.

Nona said...

The dress is beautiful!!! I am sure from your track record that you will be wearing it by Christmas and you will look gorgeous!!!

I agree with Iron-man your clarity, consistency and determination are very inspiring.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter