Friday 26 October 2007

Day 176 - 21 Charms & 9 Spacers (Christmas is a coming)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 84.9 lbs

Good morning Autum, where's my winter, my snow?



SNOW BABY

I have a snow fetish, I am a snow fanatic, I adore snow, the cold, the snowmen, and yes I will gladly admit it....CHRISTMAS! The one coming up will be special, so special............I am more healthy, more happy, more in love, more beautiful, more sexy, more jazzy! All them there things!

Devil make care mood.....

Better get used to these mushy posts for a while, it is my Christmas/snow/winter mood. It makes me smile, makes me happy. I have consciously kicked the blues I have felt for a week or so, and even stopped myself from eating chocolate because I felt the blues. After the second bar of chocolate, having opened the third already (they are WW bars, so it takes some doing for them to really damage my losing weight efforts), I looked at it, put it down, and said aloud "I refuse to feed my funk".

It died there and then, because I wanted it and because I could find no real reason for it! Serenity and a gentle peace of mind slid into its place, and the world was well around me, and I realised:

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

I have my mind on roaring fireplaces, my beautiful traditional christmas trees (with new trimming this year - black and silver, real stylish -, smiling people, comfort foods, and lots and lots of love and friendship. *grins as I am in such a sappy mood* Blame it on Buble!

Join my snow mood, my good mood! Click on "Let is snow" and listen to Buble! I promise you you will feel better and long for Christmas like me, NOW!

*******************************************
Breakfast
4,5 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 3 slices if rye bread
1,0 p - 1o ge. linera butter
1,5 p - 3 slices of ham/sausage
0,0 p - mustard
2 water

Lunch
9,5 points
-------------------------------------
5,0 p - Porridge
2,5 p - 250 gr. smoked chicken
0,0 p - lettuce, tomato
1,0 p - Sweet & sour dressing
1,0 p - mayonaise light
2 water

Diner
9,0 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 100 gr. rice
5,0 p - 120 gr. smoked salmon
0,0 p - mushrooms, sugar snaps
1,0 p - 1 cs olive oil
2 water

Diversen
11,0 points
-------------------------------------
6,0 p - 4 chocolate bar (WW)
3,0 p - 30 gr. chinese crisps
2,0 p - 2 dl caramel custard
2 water

*********************************************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
2 water (09:30 AM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 1 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:34,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 6,0/1,0
Exercise total: 1147 minutes/0 minuten fietsen (volgende spacer 1220 minutes)

***SUMMARY: water OK, TOO MUCH CANDY; Points needed 5,0; Extra excercise: -***

1 comment:

Nona said...

LOL! A snow fetish. That's wonderful.

I am glad you've kicked the blues. I have used Chocolate for the blues my whole life. It is so good. Hard to stop when I get started. Still like you said in your other post, I have finally accepted that I'll never be able to live without it, so I better learn to live with it in moderation.

Cheers!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter