Monday 19 November 2007

Day 201 - 22 Charms & 12 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 92.6 lbs

I was lazy when I woke up, well to be honest I was up till almost 2 AM! So I did not walk this morning. instead I walked this evening. I had to pick up some medication for my cat WIllemijne, and I decided to walk home. about 15 minutes, that paired to some other walking makes up something like 25 minutes. I seem to be suffering from stomach/abdomen cramps so I am just going to take it easy.

Early to bed for me, just to catch up on "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

******************************************
Breakfast
4,0 points
--------------------------------------
1,0 p - 1 slice of rye bread
1,0 p - 1 slice of but raisin bread
0,5 p - linera butter
1,0 p - 2 slices of meat loaf
0,0 p - 2 apples
1 water
Lunch
8,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 6 tbs organic oats
2,0 p - coffee cream and water
2,0 p - honey
1 water

Diner
9,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - mushrooms, sugar snaps, tomatoes, garlic
1,0 p - 2 cs olive oil
5,0 p - 225 gr. surimi and shrimp
1,5 p - 200 gr. magere franse kwark (0%)
2,0 p - 2 eetlepels ahornsiroop
2 water

Various
8,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 1 tangerines
0,0 p - 1 apple
8, 0 p - slice of chocolate cake (WW)
2 water

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
6 water/tea 11:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 1 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:28,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/11,0
3. Exercise total: 1622 minutes/20 min walking (next spacer 1670 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: 20 mins***

1 comment:

Sayre said...

I've got the belly cramps too. Not sure why. Perhaps something I ate - today had some different stuff in it.

We have our Thanksgiving this Thursday - a true test of steadfastness as it is the beginning of the American Food Orgy that lasts until the SuperBowl. THIS holiday season will be about something else for me, thank you!

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter