Sunday 18 November 2007

Day 200 - 22 Charms & 12 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------

Next Charm 92.6 lbs

TWO HUNDRED DAYS


Can anyone imagine, it has already been 200 days! twoo hundred days of being more healthy, of being more active, of being more ME!

More by being less

Tomorrow I celebrate achieving this with my colleagues, I have baked a cake especially for the occasion. A chocolate cake, but one healthy enough to eat. One that does not ruin your day, or even week because I feel guilty. One slice is the eqiuvalent of 3 sandwiches all ready made with some meat or fish!

Today I walked for almost an hour. I was sbout to take the turn to walk back home, another 12 minutes to go. then I decided to keep on walking and made it an extended lap. Double in size! I am so proud of myself!

And you know what, i enjoyed it so much. Had Rebe Froger on my MP3 player, and that kept me going. Tomorrow morning I do my walk as well, I am tempted to say I won't do the hour walk. But well......I'll see, you never know I may just do it again!!

*GRINS BIG* I start to like this walking "thang"

******************************************
Brunch
13,0 points
-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 6 tbs organic oats
1,5 p - 150 ml chocolatemilk light
4,5 p - 0.7 dl cream
3,0 p - 20 gr. chocolate (75%)
0,0 p - 2 tangerines
2 water

Diner
10,5 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - mushrooms, sugar snaps, tomatoes, garlic
1,5 p - 1,5 dl coconutmilk
2,0 p - 2 cs olive oil
2,0 p - 100 gr. biological chicken
1,0 p - sweet & sour sauce
4,0 p - Chocolate pudding
2 water

Various
0,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 2 tangerines
2 water

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
9 water/tea 11:30 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 1 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:23,5/3,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,5/11,0
3. Exercise total: 1602 minutes/50 min walking (next spacer 1670 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water OK, TOO LITTLE calcium; Points needed 0,5; Extra excercise: 50 mins***

7 comments:

Ali Molenaar said...

Ik vind het een geweldige foto en ik vind je lach ook geweldig. Prachtig.....

ArleneWKW said...

Your before and current photos are amazing. I like your idea of counting the days. Two hundred on track days sounds very impressive. You deserve that piece of chocolate cake (if you really really are able to stop at one piece).

Lyn said...

Wow those before/after photos are amazing!! Well done on such hard work! Thanks for posting those pics!

Kim Ayres said...

What a fantastic achievement and pair of photos - is that a waistline I see developing in the 2nd? Superb :)

Anonymous said...

Haast onherkenbaar Willow.
Ja, het figuur OOK, maar vooral die blik van 'wie doet me wat' .
Prachtig!!
wallie

Het leven van een Pientje said...

Geweldige foto Willow!! Het is echt duidelijk te zien dat je heerlijk in je vel zit op die tweede foto!!

Je bent geweldig!! Top prestatie!!

Sayre said...

Just... wow! Willow, you look absolutely smashing! And I have no right to say this, but I am so proud of you!!! (which implies that I had something to do with it, hahahahaha). That is some amazing transformation and while I know you have more to go to get to your goal, good job!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter