Sunday 9 December 2007

Day 224 - 22 Charms & 14 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

--------------------
-----------------
Next Charm 92.6 lbs


Can you see the disaster happening? It is like trying to stop a freight train with just your bare hands, and it feels like You're not in the driverseat but outside, staring it in the face, waiting for a head on collision. It feels like i have lost all control. I could not even be bothered to drink my water. And when I found out I have eaten to little, I went for the easy way, and just had three oliebollen (which is much like breaddough with currants, formed to a ball and fried). I t makes up for the loss in point, but can hardly be said to be nutrional.

******************************************
Brunch
6,75 points
--------------------------------------
4,0 p - 6 tbs rye (organic), oats (organic), raisins, pumpkinseeds
1,25 p - 250 ml skimmed milk
2,0 p - 2 tbs maple syrup (organic)
1 apple


Diner
9,5 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 tbs olive oil
3,0 p - 150 gr. chicken (organic)
0,0 p - 200 gr. bellpeppers, garlic, onion
2,0 p - 2 tbs Mayo light
2,5 p - 250 potatoes
2 water

Various
9,0 points
-------------------------------------
9,0 p - 3 oliebollen
0,0 p - 2 tangerines

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points + 4 points (excercise - 5p)
2 water/tea 23:45 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:25,25/3,75
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/0,0
3. Exercise total: 2042 minutes/0 min cycling + 30 mins walking (next spacer 2120 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water very very bad!; Points needed 0,0; Extra excercise: 30 mins***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieve schat
hou je punten in de gaten en drink meer water
Kus Tracey xxx

Sayre said...

Do you have any idea why you've derailed? Perhaps finding that out first will help you get back on track.

Pandora Woman said...

I cannot say how much it means to get your comments, Sayre and my dutch friend Tracey.

Actually the little posts I get keep me posting, be it though sporadically nowadays.

As to how and why? I am not feeling to hot about myself, the word "failure" keeps cropping up. RIDICULOUS, I know, but I sometimes set myself too high standards.

in this case I will not make my targets, and so I feel like I have failed instead of looking at all the good things achieved thusfar.

Anyways, I am still here, and have NOT given up. But I am struggling. For now I have decided to keep a level head and wade myself through all the Christmas festivities, and when all is over, I will have found my bearing again. Mark my words.

And then OFF with the other 82 LBS!

Willow

Anonymous said...

Pls explain to me: why do the things you eat MUST be nutritional at all costs? Seafóid (Irish for bullshit). Allow yerself to enjoy food, whether healthy or not, whithout feeling guilty. Food is food. And I just know you will get there eventually!

Nona said...

Oh Willow I am so sorry to hear you are on a rocky road. It happens though and doesn't mean you are a failure, probably just that you are human.

I guess the journey to weight loss is not a straight road, but has many twists and turns. I myself am twisting and turning. I think it has a lot to do with the lack of sunlight, Christmas and my plans to go home. I do know though that this will pass and so I am just trying damage control right now.

I send you a big hug.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter