Thursday 13 December 2007

Day 228 - 22 Charms & 14 Spacers (Weightloss 1.1 lb)

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

--------------------
-----------------
Next Charm 92.6 lbs

A hard struggle, and it still is. But i have managed to lose some weight this week. I am actually very proud of myself!

Realisations

I attended a workshop today, and I realised several things.
  • Travelling is so much easier carrying 80+ lbs less.
  • I feel colder now, as I have actually shed quite a layer of insulation. This means that where winter was once my favorite season as summer and even the onset of autumn was just too warm, I have to really dress to be warm enough when it is near freezing.
  • People smile at me a lot, and I think because I smile much more. I have much more self confidence
  • I am actually starting to believe I am pretty, and have alluring qualities.
  • Because I take up so much less space when I sit in trains, and trams, people will actually sit next to me, instead of avoiding to do so, because they have to small a place to sit in.

Major transgressions!

What does not change is the fact that I will have to make up for today's transgression of chocolate and cookies. It means I have to save 4 points every day. But I feel much better, and confident I will continue the road I have chose into the next year, and be finished sometime next year!

It is getting colder and walking in the morning is a cold task, but tomorrow morning I will do it again!

******************************************
Breakfast
7,0 points
--------------------------------------
4,0 p - 6 tbs rye (organic), oats (organic), raisins, pumpkinseeds
2,0 p - 200 ml semi skimmed milk
0,0 p - 2 tangerines
1,0 p - small piece of camembert
2 water

Lunch
9,0 points
--------------------------------------
9,0 - 500 ml tomato soup
2 water

Diner
16,0 points
-------------------------------------
11,0 p - 200 gr. cheesefondue
5, 0 p - 20 gr. french bread
2 water

Various
20,0 points
-------------------------------------
20,0 p - chocloate and cookies
2 water

********************************************************

Day maximum: 28,0 points
7 water/tea 10:00 PM), 2 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 1 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved:52,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 24,0/0,0
3. Exercise total: 2042 minutes/0 min cycling + 0 mins walking (next spacer 2120 minutes)


***SUMMARY: water OK; Points needed 24,0; Extra excercise: 00 mins***

11 comments:

Sayre said...

Hurray! It's hard to keep up a constant effort, isn't it. Believe me - I am feeling your pain. But the important thing is that you climb back on the wagon and then do it again each time you fall off. And you will fall off. It's just the human thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Hey meid

Nou gaaf voor je dit is misschien wat je nodig heb om je te laten weten dat je het nog kan.
Probeer ook aan je punten te komen per dag soms eet je niet genoeg

Kus Tracey xxx

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy,
Wat een leuke foto, en wat is het verschil heel erg goed te zien.
Kijk zelf maar naar je foto`s dan zie je het zelf.

Kus Tracey xxx

Nona said...

I am so happy for you Willow. I love what you have talked about today. It's amazing how different life is living in a smaller body compared to a bigger one. I'm glad you are beginning to get in touch with your own outer and inner beauty. That is life changing.

Pandora Woman said...

Sayre,

I notice I am not out of the woordworks yet! Still struggling, but I have decided to be kind on myself the last two weeks of this year and NOT kill myself because I am human.

Your comments are always a pleasure! And well, all of us will gear up to next year, and be better, bolder and happier then we were before!

YES! Bless you Sayre, you and all you love!

Pandora Woman said...

Tracey!

Hoe gaat ie nou= Dank je voor je comment, en de foto is een beetje onduidelijk, maar ik vond hem toch heel erg leuk. Vraag Fred nog wel een betere te maken!

Veel plezier met Kerst!

Pandora Woman said...

Nona,

I keep forgetting it is a process that takes TIME, and as processes go they are never fully withoit hickups. BUT I do feel very well.

Like I wrote to Sayre, I have cut myself some slack. Minding my "p's" and "q's", but enjoying the festive season none the less.

I hope you do too! And thanks ever so much, ducks! *grins* or in other words have a grand festive time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Willow,

Ik mis al een paar dagen je blog :P
Gaat alles goed met je en klaar voor de kerst ?
Zijn moeilijke tijden vooral als je aan het lijnen ben met al die lekkere dingen.
Fijne dagen en geniet er lekker van
Denk aan je
Kus Tracey xxx

Half Man said...

Many things are easier with much less weight. Good job!

Foodie Girl said...

I was admiring your pictures. You look fantastic!

Sayre said...

I have come to much the same conclusion myself. I'm going to watch what I eat, but I'm not going to deny myself this holiday season either. It's tough when everywhere you turn, people are pushing food at you and are unhappy if you turn it down. So I take one and really enjoy it. That seems to appease the cookie- pushers.

You're welcome to visit my other blog - I seem to be writing more on that one these days. I'm at
http://sayresmiles.blogspot.com

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter