Friday 29 August 2008

485 WW & 26 F days

The crap mood lingers

You should have seen my this morning at the gym. I was not a fun person to be around. Oh I did my 50 minutes of excercise, but the palce was boiling hot, and it was hard to get in the swing of things. In the end I sort of hung around 125 HR, and burned about 350 kal.

My faith in what I am doing has sort of suffered.....I KNOW it is extremely good for me, I just don't believe it as much as I did befoe. It still bothers the heck out of me that I gained weight. On sunday I will see if I have again gained weight despite my gym efforts. Granted I know something IS happening. But it i just hard to sort of go past the weight GAIN thing and see the benefits of what I am doing. The scales have a power influence on me. More so then I ever thought.

Stamina:
I can walk better AND longer, and still have more than enough energy to get through a whole day

Skin:
My skin (face) has improved dramatically. No more dry flakes, only a few red spots here and there. Hardly any zits. My body skin is supple, strong and feels smooth and never tight.

My mood:
I am usually a very happy go lucky person, but the feel good hormone really buzzes within most of the time -grin- I go through the day genuinely happy.

My ego:
I have somthing to brag about! because I know there are people who do not do what I do! What I used to be a couch or deskchair potatoe. Also I have managed to make two of my best friends as enthousiastic as I am myself. They joined the gym as well!!

3 comments:

dutchmarbel said...

What you could do, is measure around your hips, waist, arms and thighs. They often do that in sport schools too. Sometimes you gain waight, but you still slim, and keeping track of those centimeters can show that.

Ali Molenaar said...

And what you also can do, is ask one of the fitness-instructors. Kind of cool to have a personal trainer don't you think?
See you tomorrow morning at 7:30 (I can't believe I'm actually going to do that)

Pandora Woman said...

*BIG evil grin* Gna, gna, gna....

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter