Tuesday 2 September 2008

489 W & 30 F days - Finding my stride!

Day maximum: 27,0 points
Bonuspoints used/saved/week's total saved: 8,5/0,0 /0,0
(REQUIRED 6)
water/tea: 4
(REQUIRED 3)
vegetables: 0
(REQUIRED 2)
fruit: 1
(REQUIRED 2)
fat: 0
(REQUIRED 2) calcium: 2


------------------------------------

Daily stats and health watching versus weight watching

Yesterday evening I felt fine, not tired, not aching, just fine. So I decided to go to the gym this morning as well. That will make 4 straight day in a row as I will be going tomorrow as well. I really like the excercise, the feeling it gives me. It is quite exhillarating.

This morning I signed on to view my blog and I found 5 comments on my post. It felt so good to see all your encouraging words. This was minutes before I left for the gym at 06:30 AM, and it really gave me a boost. And I was already feeling super. I am trying to let go of this weight loss notion, ie "I am not doing a good job if I do not lose weight", and keep on going on the route I am on now. I feel better, stronger, and I do notice body changes.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I will see what the flippin' scales say. But this is for all of you supporting me:


Daily total: 504 kcal
82 kcal: 15 minutes of cycling (HR 105)
160 kcal: 15 minutes of power walking (HR 115)
272 kcal: 20 minutes of cross training (HR 118)
5 minutes steam room
5 minutes sauna

------------------------------------

Breakfast
8,5 points
--------------------------------------
3,0 - 500 ml curd
3.0 - 3 tbs blue berry syrup
2,5 - 250 ml semi skinned milk

Lunch
0,0 points
--------------------
0,0 - here
0,0 - here

Diner
0,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 - here
0,0 - here

Various
0,0 points
------------------------
0,0 - 1 tangerine

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

It's back to the idea that the primary aim has to be getting healthier, rather than slimmer. Losing weight will then be a side effect. But if we lose weight just for the sake of it, it will make us ill.

Sayre said...

You're welcome!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter