Thursday 18 September 2008

505 WW (weight watchers) & 46 FF (fitness first) days - Going down!

And the results are.....

A quick post, real quick. I will try and make up for it soon! Yesterday's weigh in showed a 4.4 lbs/2.0 kg reduction in weight and believe me it is all fat and more as my muscle weight has gone up meanwhile. I have officially broken through the 140 kg/309 lbs mark!! YES.

My next stop? Less that 300 lbs/136.1 kg. The next one? 45 kg/110 lbs weightloss, or on weight numbers: 127,5 kg/281 lbs.

Yesterday just before the weigh in I went to the gym as well. It was hard, I will say that. My muscles are still "tired". But I did enjoy the challenge very much. Going there as often as I do, people are starting to recognise me. That in itself is fun. ME, a regular at the gym. NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think that.

My excercise for the day:

20 mins cycling - 140 kcal
20 mins tredclimbing -240 kcal
18 mins cross training - 210 kcal
58 mins TOTAL EXCERCISE -> 590 kcal

Thank you for all your support!


5 comments:

Sayre said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats on your loss! SEE? And the beauty of this whole equation is that the more muscle you build, the more fat your burn! If you keep building muscle, the fat will totally melt off.

Way to go, Willow (you gym-rat, you!)

Kim Ayres said...

Superb - congrats on breaking another barrier!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy meid

GEFELICITEERD
We weten dat je het kan heel erg gaaf en leuk voor je.
Kus en knuffel Tracey xxx

Apex Zombie said...

Dang, congratulations on hitting a milestone! Awesome!

And good job on hitting the gym!

Moby Dick said...

Great success girl!!

Join us at the HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE!

THE WITCHES' EVE WILL SEE US FINALLY GET IT TOGETHER!!!!

Lose weight or lose your soul!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter