Wednesday 24 September 2008

511 WW & 52 FF days -

Weigh in day

I feel big, a bit bloated. Ever had such a day? It has been a good week, but as I fitnessed on monday morning and will not go untill this afternoon, I am missing the feel good vibe! I actually look forward to my work out. And I have to stop myself not to overdo it. I keep wanting to go days in between, and catch myself thinking "I wish I had my work out gear with me, I could put in an hour or so"? May be I should start bringing it with me to work as a standard? Or have a full set at the office?

That sounds a bit.......odd, doesn't it?

I was readings half man's blog, and his epic triathlon story. I was in awe, I reread it three times at least, gobbling it up like mad. Deep down inside I want to achieve something like that as well. But I am not that big a believer in myself, YET! But let's face it I NEVER in my wildest dream would have ever thought me a fitness person. So miracles can happen! And if it is up to me, they will happen!

----------------------------

Sayre gave my ego a boost not so long ago and I do wish to mention it here. It is kind of odd how close you can feel to people at times, even if you have never met them before. Sayre is one of them! Below is her commendation for me. But above all it made me proud to be in a small group with 3 special people. Sayre is right! They inspire me every day, make me feel better, and keep me on course.


Struggling with weightloss isn't usually seen as a joy, but sharing the journey with amazing people certainly is. Nona and Willow and Half-Man and Kim Ayres have been my sounding board, my policemen and my inspiration. We all struggle with this weight issue, but it's so much nicer when you can share.

3 comments:

Sayre said...

It sounds to me like the endorphins are working their magic on you!

I've been taking lovely walks with my new dog. He is much more my speed than Kida, who is rather fast and tightly wound. Revan is eager, but at a slower pace. This may be a match made in heaven.

Anonymous said...

I think its a great idea with the workout stuff.

I rarely get rid of my old shoes but sprinkle them around...a pair in the trunk with some close JUST IN CASE the spirit moves me to workout SPONTANEOUSLY!

Nona said...

Awwwww!!! Sweet!!! Thanks for the kind words!!! It is true that the company makes the journey more enjoyable. ;)

Half-Man's achievements are amazing. You are making an epic journey yourself. Your new exercise routine is awe-inspiring. If you keep going at that rate, I can see you doing your own triathlon eventually.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter