Thursday 25 September 2008

512 WW & 53 FF days - a good week despite marginal weightgain

And the results are..... 0.6 lbs weigtgain.


It has been a good week, excercise was good and intense, food was well dosed, though somewhat lacking in fruit and vegetable. Both will be a point of attention for this week. Today is sushi for dinner with a friend, lunch with a colleague. So the latter will be a simple salad and some juice, the first is home made sushi, so it is all in my hand.

Apples for this afternoon as a snack. This morning rye bread with datesyrup for breakfast I promised some one to come up with a weeks worth of planning. I think it was Candee (My Weight Loss Journey). So I have my work cut put for me *grins*

This morning I still feel bloated, and not sure why. But I have confidence that given some attetion to the problem, it will all show itself next on the scales. Ever since the disaster wednesday some 4 weeks ago, I am trying to adopt another reasoning towards the scales. I try to go by my own conscience. The question being have I tried my best, not what do the scales tell me.

Sounds good to you? To me it does, and it makes me feel much more relaxed. I hope I can adopt this permenantly, and not just this moment. Now there is a challenge!


No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter