Thursday 31 March 2011

March 31st - 157,5 - 347.2

March 31st - 157,5 - 347.2


A few words, strange how easy it looks and yet how hard it is. Because it spells the simple truth. I have lost ground, so much ground that I find it hard to stand. But it is there in digital print, I have gained weight, have been struggling for a year now.

But the process did not stop. Why? I was asked the question, if you let go now..... then what. And I did not know an answer. Or at last not an answer I liked. SO I go on.

Last two weeks I lost 2.8 kg - 6.1 lbs.
My goal is to reach 150 kg - 330.6 lbs
Timeline: None
Method: live sanely, soundly, healthy, and BLOG

I have been thinking about just usuing my old blogs where I used to print out all I would eat in a day

This is my entry for June 5 2007  (old system of weight watchers) - I will not follow it to the letter, but will use it as a reminder. I invite you to come back, and take a peak at it again. It reninded me of the smoothies I used to have!  This morning I will run past the shops and get fruit and yoghurt.

Smoothies
0,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 3 dl. dubbelfris light
0,0 p - 50 gr. raspberries
0,0 p - 50 gr. strawberries

Breakfast
5,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 slices rye bread
1,0 p - 20 gram salami (WW)
2,0 p - 20 gr. goatscheese
0,5 p - 15 gr. linera margerine 25%

Lunch
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 slices rye bread
3,0 p - 3 cs margarine
0,0 p - 200 gr. mushrooms
0,0 p - 2 tomatoes/lettuce

Diner
7,0 points

-------------------------------------
Large green salad
5,0 p - 60 gr. goatscheese
1,0 p - 50 gr. boiled potatoes
1,0 p - 1 cs yoghonaise

Diversen
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 4 chocolate truffels
0,0 p - 0,5 l. Coca Cola zero 
-------------------------------------
6 glazen water, 3 vetables - 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

2 comments:

Brad Clements said...

Glad to hear from you - Have faith in yourself and get yourself back on track...

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! You may have lost a little ground, but you can do anything you put your mind to.....you know you can....so do we. We have faith, and know you will perservere. Stay strong. Your doing great!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter