Monday 14 May 2007

Day 12 - 5 Charms

Another day, another way to trip up. And I do believe I did not. I did have to do some fancy guesswork, and had to use part of my saved bonus points. Why?

1. The cake dilemma
Well, a birthday at the office, the result of which was a piece of apple pie. It was lovely, but it took me three bites to find out this one was laced with marzipain. I culd then hardly give it back, so I thouroughly enjoyed it. As the usual 5.5 points did not apply, I had to do some guessing, and made it 8 points.

2. Eating out cunundrum
Also I had Indonesian food. The rice and coke light were easy. But the meats in the dish I could not weigh, nor estimate the exact content. so I gace it 8 points as well.

I think I was not far out of range. All in all I went 1 point over budget, but then I had saved up 34 by now, so no problem. All in all a counting day.

I have decided to have a huge salad tomorrow morning instead of my usual sandwhiches. Because today I had problems with the vegetabes. Right now I am eating two tomatoes to get to the required maximum, at 11 PM. I wonder if that is the worst of two bads? Or should I just leave well enough alone, and not eat, as my digestive sytem will not be able to work on them fully? I may just have to ask that at the meeting on wednesday.

As you see reader, this is a quicky. I do not have much time; bed bellows. Two more days to weighing day, I am sooooooooooooo curious! The 2.4 kilos so far is just a number now, but on wednesday it will be part of a sum, resulting in a higher number.

I am ..........on my WAY!

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter