Sunday 6 May 2007

Day 4 - 5 Charms

I woke up with food on the brain. But then I sometimes did before. This time I feel like a computer, already counting points, my mind racing along the items in the refrigerator. The advantage is, there is nothing in there which could do great damage to my diet. Of course I could eat it all, but I have never had any bulimic tendencies.

So I have just put down what I intend to eat during the day. It works best I find. I make breakfast a little feast of plenty; fruit, cheese, crackers, yoghurt. It even includes some of the stilton I did not have the heart to throw away. But that is the good part of the Weight Watchers Programme, ANYTHING goes. What the points do is make me aware that ANYTHING comes with a price. Stilton is a lot of points compared to the cheese and liver I am eating as well.

How do I feel? Good, a very, very faint headache, but then I am also really hungry, so I am guessing my blood sugar level is low. Years of reading about diets and the effect of food have made me a 50% expert on the subject. My stomach is in a state of shock at not having to digest food remnants from the night before, as I only had a handful of cherry tomatoes after nine (went to bed at 1 AM).

I am also curious how all this healthy food will affect my skin. And as such prive or disprove, in my case that the choice of food is detrimental to the human skin. Oddly enough I AM noting a difference. I'll see.

Time to feed the hungry mass, Breakfast at Willows! Enjoy your food, don't overeat!

Too late! It is 9 o'clock PM, and only now do I eat. Question is why? Well, simple, I doddled at work, got home late, and by then was tired and just plonked down. WRONG, should have made the salade I am eating first, and then do the "plonk"thing.

I am eating a salade, with smoked chicken, and lots of delicious green things, and tomatoes. I will stay up a little later, to give my system a change to digest what I am eating.

I am telling more and more people about this blogger. At the moment I am so sure I will succeed I amd not afraid to share the journey. I find I lool forward to writing these little posts, and evenmore look forward to breakfast! *grins*

Sleep well, no eating in the evening!

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter