Tuesday 8 May 2007

Day 6 - 5 Charms

Is not a happy bunny! I had written a whole post, did some lay out on it, and POOF, gone! Nice...not!

So once more:

Starting the day with a smoothy takes care of all calcium and fruit intake for the day. And added bonus that I start the day out right, with the smoothy and some crackers and water, I have no excuse or cop out to buy the wrong stuff at the ocorner shop when I go to work. I usually walk in and buy something to read, and as I am there anyways, some candy, preferably chocolate of course. Now, having filled my tummy, and feeling good, I wizz by the candy with ease and just buy something to read. Which makes me feel VERY good.

I also find I am using no added sugar at all, and where the taste of the smoothies was a little bland to marginally sweet at first I now start tasting the natural fruit sugars much better. And as I go along more and more advantages to eating healthy crop up. Which lead to the question:

Are there any disadvantages?

Yes, as I eat fresh vegetables and fruit every day, I have to shop every day.
and erm...................

Well, so far that is about it. Maybe anyone reading this can name a few others? Oh, perhaps that I keep nagging people about my food intake all day? Yet, I know from experience that is just the first two weeks, then it all gets "normal".

Well work bellows, travelling is impending, enjoy your own breakfast, and eat healthy!

Ok, I admit it. I would so like to eat something .......... I am not sure, but something which would not benefit my diet, that's for sure. I had one of the Weight Watcher's candy bars ready, but instead decided to be strong and had a large bowl of strawberries, the only concession being two spoons of real sugar, for which I will put down 2 points. Shortly after I had the WW candy bar, as this afternoon is the most difficult one. HELP!!!

My colleague, who is also dieting has the same problem, so she is eating an apple. I will just drink some more water, as I know that will help for a while. I think the reason is that have only been eating "sweet" food items, and I crave for something savory. But I will have to wait untill dinner. Leek, chops and potatoes, I am really looking forward to that!

TOMORROW!!! Enjoy your day, don't binge on crisps! *grumbles as I would love too right now*

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter