Friday 11 May 2007

Day 9 - 5 Charms

Routine is setting in; breakfast done. It is my second day off and enjoying it immensely. However I cannot shut off my biological clock. I was up at 07:30 bright, chipper and bushy tailed. Breakfast was the usual smoothie and some French bread. I weighed everything carefully this time.

Punched everything into my points calculator, and then took stock of my supplies. Where I used to make do with what I had, or did instant shopping for all the wrong things. Now I make sure I have everything I need, to make sure I do not transgress. Is it lychee season by any chance? I don't think so, but I do sure feel like them. I also need some strawberries and pineapple, lettuce and tomatoes.

I promised myself I would go to the market, so I am about ready to go. Bad weather, but who cares. I must admit, I feel very good, and my motivation is still very high. *grins* I just know I will come back from the market soaked!

Did my groceries, and bought enough fruit to last me a week. I froze most of it, so I can have my smoothies in the morning. Also bought some of the Weight Watchers meats for sandwiches, they contain less fat. In fact I bought nothing I should not have. Which probably has to do with the fact that I had a full lunch before I went, so abslolutely no hungerpangs.

I walked to the shops which added some bonus points to my little piggy bank, just in case I wish to go and eat pizza with Fred. When he called to ask if I would go for a bite to eat somewhere I invited him over to me and cooked rice and shrimp. The advantage to that was that I kenw exactly what went into the cooking! I had a small glass of wine, and we talked about especially exercise and losing weight.

These days I am extremely honest, so I told him that fater about 10 to 15 minutes, one of my hips starts to hurt slightly, so that paired with being lazy means I find exercising a strain. He suggested we go to the seaide and walk a short while. He was hius usual kind self, offering to fetch the car in case I could not walk back. Of course I have some rpide, and told him I would make sure he would not need to. So we did go, and we waled about 15 minutes, had tea/coffee ce place, and walked back. And it made me feel very good.

I try and tell all people I think are impotant that I am dieting, and tell them to by all means support me, whether this mean giving me compliments or warning me I am diverting. A tricky task for my friends, because how do you tell if eating applepie is a well planned part of my diet, or a delicious sidetrack, adding too many calories to my dayly intake. I for one know I would not like being berated if I made a very conscious effort to fit the pie into my diet plan for the day.

Today I stumbled on a very informative site, and one page struck me in particular. What does it take to loose a half a kilo of body fat? Read it and enjoy! First day off has been and gone; a good day, a very good day.

Please enjoy your day. Losing weight requires perseverance and patience.

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter