Wednesday 6 June 2007

Day 35 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Weighing day! And I don't think I have lost much weight. My birthday may have thrown a spanner in the works.

Yesterday I bought another birthday bead for my Pandora bracelet. I had received some money from my parents for a birthday gift. So I bought the June Bead, my birthday month. It is a silver tuliplike bead, with a small pearl dangling from it.



Like a good little trooper I had my breakfast this morning. A rather large one as I am just plain and simple hungry. Oh yes, I have something new in the freezer. It is called Frusi, and combines muesli, frozen yoghurt and fruit. If you use a normal spoon, you can empty it in four, so I am using a teaspoon, that way it will last longer.

Well the day didn't go to well, I have had no dinner, as i will be weiging soon and I had breakfast and lunch very late (read 11 and 3 o'clock). I will not do that again. Skipping a meal, or eating a meal at the wrong time throws my dieting system completely out of wack. And the result I did not eat dinner, and tried to compensate by eating WW healthy snack. I had too little water, too little vegetables, in short NOT GOOD.


Smoothies
1,5 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,5 p - 1 l. optimel Soft Curd Cheese
0,0 p - 100 gr. strawberries

Ochtend
8,25 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 1 slice rye bread
2,0 p - 2 crackers (was)
0,5 p - 20 gr. sliced chicken (WW)
2,5 p - 30 gr. soft goatscheese
0,25 p - 5 gr. linera margerine 25%
2,0 p - 1 frusi

Lunch
5,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 slices rye bread
2,0 p - 2 boiled eggs
0,0 p - 2 tomatoes/lettuce
1,0 p - 1 cs (coffespoon) mayonaise

Diner
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
NADA!! VERY VERY BAD!

Diversen
8,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,5 p - bag WW crisps
4,0 p - 2 WW candybar
3,0 p - 9 savory bisquits (TUC)

-------------------------------------
2 glasses water, 1 vegetable - 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total : 22,75 pointsused - 4,0 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 1,0 bonuspointsaved - 4,0 bonuspointsaved = 5,0 bonuspointsaved (weektotal will go to 0 tomorrow)

2 comments:

Sayre said...

Hey, this English stuff is great! Mostly because I can't read Dutch...

Thanks for the pictures. I haven't really had the nerve to do that yet - a real full front picture that shows you just what kind of shape I'm in. But I did admit to the number - 230. I'm only 5'4 1/2", so that's quite a lot on me.

You are brave and inspirational, Willow!

Pandora Woman said...

Good, you've found my english site! I am happy with that. By all means spread the word, and if you will put my link on your blog?

Also you remined me of something; people do not know how tall I am. Well, I am, fortunately, 6', or 180 cm.

Thank the Lord for that at least. Hope to read from you now and then.

As for the pictures. Once they are on, it's not really a problem anymore. Just go for it!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter