Thursday 7 June 2007

Day 36 - 12 Charms (weightGAIN 14 oz or 400 gr)




-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, I was not really surprised. The past week was messy, to say the least. All in all it proves that messing around with my plans for the day is NOT a good thing. It shows me I should stick to what I plan to eat much more, And NEVER skip a meal. Also as I told a friend yesterday, drinking the 8 glasses of water a day is possibly even harder then sticking to healthy eating.

SO as of this morning all is back to normal, next week there will be no weightgain again. And I realised something, as my weight has gone down, so should my daily allowed intake of points go down.......with ONE; now I am on 30.

As for the dieting strategy. I have talked to two friends of mine yesterday, and have asked them if they would accept being my official Mental Coaches. They both accepted. They are Micheal and Tracey.

Micheal is a friend I met on line, he stayed at my place for a week or two and we got to know each other and like eachother. Michael knows first hand what it is to deal with addiction, and has kicked a habit for I think 7 years now. Also he is a lovely man who will not hesitate to give me an abundance of compliments or tell me off if I stray. He can be foun on the net dayly, and will read my blog almost dayly.

Of my friends in the "real world" I have chosen Tracey. Tracey is a friend of a friend really, who I have gotten to know a little bit better through time. She has been very supportive throughout the first month of this first month, and I think has enough "distance" to me to be able to tell me off when I stray.

From now on I will refer to them as MCM (Micheal) and MCT (Tracey). You can find Michael and any comments he has on this site (english) and Tracey on the dutch WilloWishesLess Blog.

On the whole dieting did not go very well for most of the people at the WW club yesterday. And Sandra was missing altogether. I will give her a ring this week, just to check in.

Tonight I have dinner with Joke, a very good friend of mine. I planned half of my favorite pizza, the other half I will bring home and freeze.

Smoothies
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,5 p - 1 dl. skimmed milk
0,0 p - 100 gr. raspberries

Breakfast
3,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 3 slice rye bread
1,0 p - 20 gr. sliced chicken (WW)
1,0 p - 10 gr. cheese spread (48+)
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera margerine 25%
0,0 p - 1 red pepper

Lunch
9,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 slices white bread
5,0 p - 5 slices of carpaccio
1,5 p - 1 ts pinenuts
1,0 p - 1 cs nutdressing

Diner
17,0 points

-------------------------------------
14,0 p - 0,5 Pizza with salami and gorgonzola
1,0 p - 2 pieces of french bread
1,5 p - 8 gr. garlic butter

Various
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 200 gr. melon

-------------------------------------
4 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total : 30,00 pointsused
2. Week total: 0,0 bonuspointsaved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Willo,
Your comment on my last blog post was lovely. Thank you!

I believe that making myself accountable in a visual way - for the whole world to see (potentially) will help me on my weight-loss journey.
It is very hard to reach for the bag of potato chips if you know that all of your friends, family and other Weight Watcher people who have found my blog will be reading about it and seeing the visual evidence in my next post.

I loved seeing your blog this morning. You've done a marvelous job. (Much prettier than mine!) I can see your progress in your pictures, and I am looking forward to watching your continued success from afar.

I do not mind at all that you have added my site to your favorites. I will reciprocate and add you to mine right now, in fact.

CalorieQueen said...

Hey there - thanks for checking out my blog!

I'm more than happy to regularly read your blog, seeing as we cover the same topic :)

You have a very nice blog and have made great progress so far! Keep up the good work, and I'll be there to support you!


<3 CalorieQueen

Sayre said...

Don't despair, Willow! Sometimes it takes a week like this to reinforce your determination (as long as it doesn't UNdermine it).

I've been getting in my groove kind of slowly. The exercise is starting to feel better and this planning of meals - even if I don't completely stick to it - makes me more aware of my choices when it's impossible to follow for one reason or another.

I didn't weigh in until half a week into this thing, so I doubt that there will be much movement on the scale when I weigh in on Tuesday, but the week after? I'm looking for some better numbers!

Stick with it, Willow - we will win!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter