Friday 8 June 2007

Day 37 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, my last day of the two week holiday. Monday I start work again, and with it, I find, eating healthy is easier. With a ridgid structure like a working day, it is easier to structure my food intake. breakfast BEFORE work, Dinner AFTER work, and lunch during the break that my two colleagues help remind me off. Because very often if they did not, I would just plod along, and NOT eat.

Yesterday was an extremely busy day. I spent time with two friends, and subsequently ate out for lunch and dinner; had pizza as well. BUT because I planned ahead it was possible to do so. I had the waitress cut the pizza in half and then [ut the slices in the freezer when I get home. Now if I feel lik pizza for dinner all I need do is plonk it in the oven, et voila. A quarter piece of pizza is 7 points.

Yesterday I did my shopping as well, and I must admit without any effort, and actully without any thought of the food items I had better not buy, I purchased a health set of food items. Mind you it is true, eating healthy is more expensive. As a friend of me said it is cheaper to buy a pie, then to buy fruit aand veg these days. But then I would probably eat the pie in one go *grins* the fruit and veg lasts much longer.

Today I will spend time on the last cleaning efforts in my house before the weekend. Additionally I will do some plant care, it is very much needed!

Breakfast is already served, and I found out that slices of bread are not just 1 point, some slices I take out of the freezer are close to 2 points a slice. Ridiculous!



Note: tonight is Musketets Night! Ali, Margreet and Me (the three musketettes) will just sit and veg, watch movies and have heaps of fun. Mind you the two ladies will have worked all day, so nothing to strenuous, probably waatch some moevies. I will prepare some food, probably finger food, stuff to eat while we sit on the couch.

I was thinking lots of vegetables and some dips, a salad, and some chicken. During the day somethings will crystallize I am sure.

Well, Ali cancelled, but fortunatley I had not started dinner, neither had I had my lunch yet. SO it will be dinner for two; Currysoup, Cheesepasta and chocilate banana smoothie.

Smoothies
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,5 p - 1 dl. skimmed milk
0,0 p - 100 gr. raspberries

Breakfast
4,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 4 slice rye bread
1,0 p - 20 gr. sliced chicken (WW)
1,0 p - 2 slices of sausage (WW)
1,0 p - 1 slice of meatloaf (WW)
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera margerine 25%

Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 200 dl. Optimel Soft Curd
0,0 p - 250 gr. Strawberries
2,0 p - WW Candybar

Diner
16,5 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - Currysoep
2,0 p - 6 bacon bisquits
8,5 p - Cheesepasta
3,0 p - banana/chocolate smoothie

Various
2,0 points (to USE)

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 3 bacon bisquits
1,0 p - 1 cs berbal dipsauce

-------------------------------------
4 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total : 27,00 pointsused - 3 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 3,0 bonuspointsaved

2 comments:

Sayre said...

In the course of my conversation with the mom at KenPo, she mentioned that she was diabetic and had discovered that the points in WW is influenced by the amount of fiber in a piece of bread. So the higher the fiber, the lower the points. Because she was always aiming for consuming the lower points versions, her diabetic numbers had fallen through the floor and she has to see her doctor to see if she can go off medication. A VERY cool side-effect!

Shell said...

Hello! Thought that I would check out your blog! It is really nice knowing that I am not alone in this battle!

Can't wait to go through all of your old posts and read about your journey!

Shell

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter