Saturday 9 June 2007

Day 38 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have someone staying over, so breakfast I will shar with someone.Dinner I have planned woth salmon and steamed vegetables, so that leaves some room during the day. I'll report soon!

I went into town today, something which gets easier and easier for me. My feet and hip are very grateful for the kilo's I have shedded. Did some groceries for a cake I want to make for monday at work, my birthday treat. I also boght some asian cooking items (such as fishsauce and soy sauce)

On the way when I felt peckish I opened a small bag of crackerjacks. All is well!

Smoothies
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,0 p - 100 gr. strawberries/raspberries

Brunch
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
5,0 p - 5 slices rye bread
1,0 p - 20 gr. pate (WW)
1,0 p - 1 slice of meat loaf (WW)
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera margerine 25%
0,0 p - 2 tomatoes

Diner
8,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 120 gr. Salmon
0,0 p - 200 gr. Fennel
4,0 p - 200 gr. rice
0,0 p - 250 gr. cucumber

Various
9,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 1 small bag of Cracker Jacks
1,0 p - 4 walnuts
2,0 p - WW chocolate candy bar
3,0 p - WASA sandwich

-------------------------------------
4 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total: 26,00 pointsused - 4 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 2 bonuspointsaved + 4 bonuspointsaved = 6 bonuspointsaved

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter