Sunday 10 June 2007

Day 39 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Last day of my holiday. And should you ask me if I feel happy about how I spent my time eating away? I want to say "no", but my rational tells me I should say "yes". I know I will have lost weight next week, and the overal total for the two weeks will be a weight loss, so why do I wish to say "no"? Maybe because at the end of the day yesterday, I did not eat enough, and had a candybar and WASA cracker to compensate. That feels so weird, as it were "it goes against the grain".

And so as I blogged yesterday, it will be good to go back to work. Two weeks is a decent amount of time to have a holiday, but work is fun too, a challenge! And I will get back to my usual routine, YAY!

Like yesterday, I will have salmon, this time grilled, and some steamed vegetables.

I made something for coffee at the office tomorrow, to celebrate my birthday. it's WW and i hope it is palatable. Had to taste it of course!

Smoothies (2 x 2 dl)
3,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 dl. optimel yoghurt
1,0 p - 1 dl. optimel soft curd
0,0 p - 100 gr. raspberries/strawberries

Breakfast
2,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - frusi

Lunch
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
4,5 p - 0,5 Meal salad AH with sweet and sour shrimp
3,0 p - WASA Sandwich

Diner
9,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 120 gr. samon (grilled)
4,0 p - 200 gr. rice
0,0 p - steamed vegetables
1,0 p - 1 cs sesame oil

Various
6,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 1 WW chocolate candybar
4,0 p - chocolate cake
-------------------------------------
6 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total: 25,5 pointsused - 4,0 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 4,0 bonuspointsaved + 4,0 bonuspointsaved = 8,0 bonuspointsaved

1 comment:

Sayre said...

I find routine much easier to deal with than free-form for those long-term eating plans. Probably easier to do once the eating right is a habit!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter