Monday 11 June 2007

Day 40 - 12 Charms

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

This blog was initially only available in dutch, but I have received requests to write it in english as well. So as of today the WilloWishesLess Blog also exists in english. I will translate the 15 days past which are now only available in dutch as I go along. In a week or two this english blog will be as complete as the dutch one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you will notice, I will blog my planned meals for breakfast and lunch in the morning before work, de rest of my day will be blogged after work, or maybe intermittantly during my lunchbreak. As of today I have decided I will specify my water intake in my meal planning, hoping this will help as this part of my eating regime "sux" as the Americans say.

As you can see I did not consume all my points. The reason is a simple one, during the day I started to feel so very bad, that by the time I came home, I fell into bed, experiencing fevered dreams. I was up about 10 times during the evening and night. Not sure wat is going on. All day I have been incredible cold, and my stomach feels as if it completely empty despite the fact that i did eat something all day

Smoothies
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1 dl. optimel yoghurt
0,5 p - 1 dl. optimel soft curd
0,0 p - 100 gr. raspberries/strawberries

Breakfast
6,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 3 slices rye bread
1,0 p - 10 gr. linera 25%
1,0 p -20 gr. pate (WW)
0,5 p - 1 plak bologny sausage(WW)
0,5 p - 1 plak meatloaf (WW)
0,0 p - 2 tommatoes
2 glazen water

Lunch
7,5 points

-------------------------------------
4,5 p - 0,5 salad AH with Shrimp and Pasta
3,0 p - 1 WASA sandwich

Diner
7,0 points

-------------------------------------
5,0 p - 150 gr. poached fish
2,0 p - 2 olive oil
0,0 p - 100 gr. tomotoe



Various
0,0 points

-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------
? glasses water, 3 vegetable - 3 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total: 21,5 pointsused - 4,0 bonuspointsaved
2. Week total: 8,0 bonuspointsaved + 4,0 bonuspointsaved = 12,0 bonuspointsaved

2 comments:

Sayre said...

So... did you find the planning ahead helpful? Was it easier to stick to the plan? I find that it helps tremendously, and even when I deviate from it, it's in the back of my head so I don't stray too far.

Pandora Woman said...

As you see in my post planning ahead is not imporatnt right now. But usually I stick very well to my planning.

As You see every day I post a morning planning which I adjust during the day

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter