Thursday 28 June 2007

Day 57 - 13 Charms (weightloss: 2.2 Lb or 1 kg)



-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
-------------------------------------

To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


One Kilo, yes! Another One! It is going well. In total I have no lost 16,4 kilo's in 8 weeks, something to be proud of!

The coming week i am going to be extra attentive to my wtare intake, as it has been rubbish the past few weeks. I have to do better, as i think i am not losing weight optimally. This means that my dayly water intake ate the end of the day MUST be 8 glasses.

Have been to the doctor today. He is optimistic, and pleased with the improvement, but did warn me i should keep a close eye on the foot. He told me I should not walk bare foot in the house! I have been doing so for 43 years, and now I should start wearing slippers? I will never get used to that. I doubt I will actually.

Today I am having left over sushi for lunch, so again I will be guessing. And for the first time in weeks, well eight weeks at the end of the day I had a craving for sweet things, and since I had 4 points still left, I indulged. I had two WW candybars.

Smoothies (2 x 2 dl)
4,5 points
-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2,5 dl. chocolate milk light
1,0 p - 90 gr. banana
1,0 p - 2 dl optimel yoghurt kiwi

Breakfast
5,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 3 slices rye bread
1,0 p - 20 gr. sausage (WW)
0,5 p - 10 gr. cream cheese light
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera (25% fast)

Lunch
9,0 points

-------------------------------------
6,0 p - 6 sushi
1,0 p - 1 cs soya
2,0 p - 1 frusi

Diner
6,5 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - iceberg lettuce curry soep
2,5 p - 150 grilled chicken
1,0 p - 1 cs peanutsauce
0,0 p - 2 tomatoes

Various
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
4,0 p - 2 candybars (WW)

-------------------------------------
29 points: 3 glasses water, 3 vegetable - 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
-------------------------------------

1. Day total : 29,0 pointsused
2. Week total:

1 comment:

Sayre said...

How weird!!! I can almost understand what you wrote! I whispered it to myself as I read and it actually made some sense.

Congratulations, by the way! I hope you enjoyed your sushi!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter