Sunday 22 July 2007

Day 81 - 16 Charms & 5 spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

I am very proud of myself. I wanted to got market yesterday. It was beautiful weather and I just felt like being outside and walking a bit. Now this is quite earthshattering for me. Me wanting to walk, AND be outside when there is a chance that it will be warm to hot? Oh help! Fred phoned and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk along the boulevard. I said yes, of course I did. It is excercising too. We parked somewhere near the lighthouse, walked all along the boulevard, all along the pier, watched people bungee jumping (they are NUTS, my knees were buckling en looking at tme) and back. On the way we sat and had sushi and sashimi for lunch, and i still do not know how many points that is. Later a friend of Fred and her daughter joined us and we went to the Mac. I had nothing, while the hamburgers were all around me.

Once we got home, we went to a pizzplace (I really did not feel like cooking). Here I had a plain salad and some cheese. I had them serve the cubes of cheese seperately, that way I could decide how much to eat. Tooke the rest of them home which enabled me to count more accurately how many points I consumed. All in all I stayed well within my limit and saved points too. This coming tuesday I will be going to the Harry Potter movie, and we will go to MacDonalds before, so I am planning ahead for that.

So yesterday was a very good day; plenty of excercise, a lot of sunlight, and I was very careful with my food intake! So I am very proud of myself.

Smoothie
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2,0 dl optimel Yoghurt
0,0 p - 200 gr. (strawberries and tangerines)
1 water

Breakfast
3,5 points

-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 rye bread
1,0 p - 2 ham
2 water

Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - lettuce soup (WW)
2 water

Diner
18,5 points

-------------------------------------
12,0 p - cheese salad
6,50 p - chicken and peanut sauce
2 water

Various
1,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,5 p - 1 candybar (WW)
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
7 water (09:00 PM), 0 vegetable, 2 fruit, 0 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 27,5/1,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/11,0
3. Exercise total: 376 minutes/11 minutes
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,00, Extra excercise 2.5 hrs walking - 13 p***

3 comments:

Sayre said...

Good job! Perhaps you can ask at your next meeting how to count sushi and sashimi...

I went to the HP movie last weekend. Good stuff! I still have to go pick up my book from the book store though.

Anonymous said...

Omdat het tegen de tijd dat je je streefgewicht bereikt steeds langzamer gaat, zou ik bij die rekenkundige excercitie zeker een maand optellen. Dus 21 juni 2008??
groet van wallie

Anonymous said...

UzvY72 Hello! Great blog you have! My greetings!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter