Saturday 11 August 2007

Day 101 - 18 Charms & 8 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

I had artichokes today. Why? Because they are very good for my liver, and as I am trying to shed the lbs, the liver needs to be pampered like mad. Let me tell you, I feel artichokes is just like mussels. People only eat them because of the dip sauces. On its own they are pretty......boring?

I will try some artichoke hearts in a salde one day. But sucking on the leaves dipped in some dressing is again ....boring., and I felt a little silly *grins*

Tonight I visit a friend's birthday. I still have some 8 points left, and some reserves I built up. BUT I am also going to a birthday at my brothers tomorrow, 'another birthday, so I will have divide the spoils a bit. I purposely ate late today, making sure my stomach was still happily digesting when I got to the birthday.

First, I will go for a nice walk enjoying a street fair near me. Burn off some calories as I do, and take in some fresh air and sunshine.

smoothie (1 x 1 dl)
1,0 points

-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 0,5 dl chocolate milk light
0,75 p - 0,25 dl coconutmilk
0,25 p - 25 gr. banaan

Breakfast
2,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,0 p - chinese cabbage, pepper, cellery and tomato
0,5 p - 1 cs mayonmaise
1,0 p - 2 slices ham (WW)
2,25 p - 1 Rye bread slice (homemade)
0,25 p - 10 gr. linera (8%)
3 water

Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - Yoghurt dip withTerryaki, soy, and worchestersauce
0,0 p - 2 Artichokes
2,0 p - frusi
2 water

Diner
12,00 points

-------------------------------------
12,00 p - Macaroni with red sauce
2 water

Various
19,5 points

-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 3 crackers
1,0 p - cream cheese on crackers
5,0 p - 50 gr. Emmertaler
5,0 p - 40 gr. Chorizo
7,5 p - cream bun (sugarless)
1 water & ginger and lemon

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
8 water (00:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 37,50/-9,5
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 9,5/6,75
3. Exercise total: 726 minutes/15 minutes cycling
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 2,75; Extra excercise: 60 minutes walking***

3 comments:

Sayre said...

We LOVE artichokes. Since we don't eat them often, it's almost ceremony to sit around and suck the leaves. But then, we're a little strange that way...

Lift Heavy Rock said...

I'm not brave enough to try artichokes. Brussel sprouts is where I draw the line ;)

Joyce said...

Artichokes hearts are wonderful.
I'm sure I would be better served buying the fresh artichokes and going through the tedious process of cleaning them, but I just can't!
I buy a jar of artichoke hearts, and toss them in my saute pan with other veggies to top pasta. Or add them in a salad.
And steamed mussles and clams are yummy little creatures! Very diet friendly too.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter