Tuesday 14 August 2007

Day 103 - 18 Charms & 8 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

My blender is probably bye bye. As a result I had to forgo on my smoothie. And did not have enough fruit, enough calcium AND enough points!

Not a good day. Though I felt fine. My first day at work, taking stock of all that has to be done, discussed it with boss. In the evening went home, and spent a leisurely time in front of the computer.


Breakfast
4,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,5 p - 2 slices rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. linera (8%)
0,5 p - 1 slice of ham
0,5 p - 1 slice of meatloafchinese cabbage, pepper, cellery and tomato
1 water

Lunch
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 200 gr. lettuce
3,0 p - 150 gr. smoked chicken
1,0 p - 1 cs mayonaise
1 water

Diner
10,00 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 150 gr. rice
2, 0 p - 2 cs olive oil
1,0 p - 1 cs sesame oil
0,0 p - 200 gr. mushrooms
1,5 p - 3 surimisticks
2,5 p - 150 gr. shrimp
0,0 p - 200 gr. young green asparagus
2 water

Various
0,0 points

-------------------------------------
3 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
8 water (00:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 1 fruit, 2 fat, 1 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 18,00/4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 16,0/10,75
3. Exercise total: 756 minutes/15 minutes cycling
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 5,75; Extra excercise: 60 minutes walking***

1 comment:

Joyce said...

An extra hour of walking?
You have come so far!
And I love your bracelet! So pretty, and a wonderful idea. I clicked on the link you provide for the Pandora Jewelry... *sigh*
I could replace food addiction with lovely baubles, easily.
Your motivation system is much nicer than mine. I go see a movie or buy a book. I'll have to seriously consider that Pandora charm bracelet idea.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter