Wednesday 15 August 2007

Day 105 - 18 Charms & 9 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
------------------------------------

Next Charm: 61.7 lbs weight loss

All is not well in Willow world, and for the men reading this blog today. It deals with female problems as well!

My netherregions are completely out of sinc. I have come to the conclusion that I am constipated, BADLY. I ahve never had that before, so why should I complain. Well for six days now every solid waste product is blocked totally. And it has gone from a nagging wondering, to s slightly worried feeling, to a tension, to bloated, to painful feeling. Add to that a monthly period from hell, and You have what I have. Sheer joy. My food is out of wack as well, so do´t expect any miracles when I weigh today!

I had some special tea which gave me even more cramps, and the floodgates are open. *growls extremely unhappy* Today exercising was impossible. Sitting was a challenge as is. I have had no proper dinner, no vegetables, no fats and as I was hungry constipated and in pain, I just finished a box of chocolate bars WW.

Tomorrow all will be well again. Don't worry. I am not losing grip, just a tad too much for one day. The results will follow! Keep tuned to this blog!

Breakfast
4,0 points
-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 1 frusi
3,0 p - 1 WASA sandwhich
1 water

Lunch
4,5 points
-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 3 crackers
1,0 p - Paturain light
0,5 p - Cheese spread light
0,0 p - 8 prunes
10 water

Diner
5,0 points

-------------------------------------
5,0 p - 5 dl Caramelcustard 0% fat


Various
10,0 points

-------------------------------------
10,0 p - 5 chocolatebars (WW)
1 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
5 water (00:00 PM), 0 vegetable, 2 fruit, 0 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 23,5/4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 16,0/18,75
3. Exercise total: 776 minutes/0 minutes cycling (next spacer: 920)
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0; Extra excercise: 60 minutes walking***

No comments:

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter