Tuesday 28 August 2007

Day 118 - 18 Charms & 9 spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------

Next Charm: 62.8 lbs weight loss

The good life is not necessarily about good food, it is just a part of it. And also what matters is what do I call "good food". Today I had dinner with friends, and I had promised myself NOT to start talking about my losing weight process. Because I realise all too well it is athe forefront of so much I do in my life. I like to share it, in fact I think I need to share it. It keeps the effort vibrant, challenging, REAL.

Also it is in a way a way for me to show off. Not with how I look, but what I do, and how I do it. To show friends and enemies alike that what I do, the effort I put in it is my effort, my initiative.

But going back to the first thought I tried to convey, namely that good life, my good life is not just (or not anymore?) a food frenzy. I had a lovely fish dinner.......me, and fish?? yes me and fish, lovely tasty fish!.......and chose to have a tunafish starter instead of a yummie creme brulee dessert. In fact I had coffee and a cup of tea to finish the meal off. AND thoroughly enjoyed it (of course being able to use my english again is very enjoyable too).

There was Marylin and Paul, a lovely couple, good conversationalists. Usually I have dinner with just Marylin now and then, but I asked her to see if Paul wanted to come along, and he did. Marylin and I disuss the girly things usually, work, family, men. This time we ended up discussing....guess what.............healthy eating AND losing weight. Paul had some interesting tit bits of information on exercising, which have given me added incentive to keep up the excercise. He had some information on when and how to get the maximum effect out of my excercising (He is in the gym 4 times a week). And to my suprise, then and there, I gave voice to an idea, which has been taking shape in my mind for some time now, in that next year I want to join a gym. At present, I feel too akward and clumsy, too much out of shape. However thinking this through, I might try and find some one who can set up a training programme at home. One I can try and stick to, to get the maximum effect.

In fact I really like that idea. I will get on it this week! That way sitting on the bicycle at week is not just a random moving of my legs, but will help me burn some extra fatreserves, AND make me healthier even more!

Tomorrow is weighing day, and I have been eating too little at some days. I am curious what the effect will be of that. Also I think I am again slighly constipated. Something in the balance of my food intake is causing this. I will have to keep an eye on that. Oh and as you see a badly proportioned lunch caused me to eat my way thorugh a WHOLE package of crackerjacs. granted most of that is just air, but still, if my lunch had been a healthy balanced one, I would not have been craving for "something. ANYTHING".

Anyways, it is time for my excercises, and then to bed!

5,0 points
-------------------------------------
0,5 p - 1 dl yoghurt (0% fat)
0,25 p - 0,5 dl optimel yoghurt drink
0,5 p - 0,25 banana
0,0 p - 100 gr. fruit
2,0 p - 2 rye bread
1,5 p - 2 slices chicken, 2 slices sausage (WW)
0,25 p - 5 gr. linera (8% fat)
1 water



Lunch
3,0 points

-------------------------------------
0,0 p - 1 sharonvrucht
3,0 p - 2 WASA sandwhich
3 thee

Diner
16,0 points

-------------------------------------
3,0 p - 80 gr. tuna
4,0 p - 4 cs oil (estimate for preparing starter and main course)
3,0 p - 18- gr. tilapia
1,5 p - 1 amuse (salmon and creme fraiche wrap)
4,0 p - 200 gr. (fancy) mashed potatoe
2 water
1 tea
0,5 p - 1 cafe latte

Various
9,0 points

-------------------------------------
9,0 p - 6 crackerjacks caramel
2 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 28,0 points
7 water (10:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 33,0/0,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 8,5/16,0
3. Exercise total: 1007 minuten/30 minutes fietsen (next spacer: 1070)
***SUMMARY; Water OK;Points needed 0; Extra excercise: ***



Exercise schedule for thursday august 23rd to wednesday 29th


Thur 23 August 2 x 15 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h) --> 30 minutes --> 922 minutes DONE 16 minutes
Fri 24 August 2 x 15 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h) --> 30 minutes --> 952 minutes DONE 0 minutes
Sat 25 August 2 x 15 minutes + 2 x 5 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h)--> 40 minutes --> 992 minutes DONE 0 minutes
Sun 26 August 2 x 15 minutes + 2 x 5 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h)--> 40 minutes --> 1032 minutes DONE 25 minutes
Mon 27 August 2 x 15 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h) --> 30 minutes --> 1062 minutes DONE 25 minutes
Tue 28 August 2 x 15 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h) --> 30 minutes --> 1092 minutes Done 30 minutes
Wed 29 August 2 x 15 minutes (10 min 12.5 m/h & 5 min 15.5 m/h) --> 30 minutes --> 1122 minutes



Total for the week: 250 minutes
Total achieved for the week: 81 minutes




2 comments:

Sayre said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're going to get someone to help you set up a training program at home (at least for now). My brother is coming over on Thursday to help me do the same thing. He actually works as a personal trainer at a gym, so he knows what he's doing.

It really does make a difference when you can talk to someone about what you're doing. If it's a deep dark secret, you might forget it too! I'm glad your friends are so supportive.

Sayre said...

Well! Would you look at that? Pandora has been hitting the exercise like a maniac the last few days! Good for you, Willow! I'm joining you!

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter