Wednesday 1 August 2007

Day 91 - 16 Charms & 7 Spacers

-------------------------------------
CLICK HERE to read my Blog in DUTCH
To comment on today's blog CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------


Today is weighingday, and I am very curious. I have had trouble reaching my water intake target these past two days. Sometimes I did not get beyond 1.5 liters. As regards to food, i did very well. Although I must say, depending on today I will be left with 18-22 points in my piggybank. I hardly ever use what I put in it, so I guess we'll see tonight what kind of effect that has, if any.

For while now I have been intending to make a list of all the advantages to losing weight, eating healthier and excercising regularly; so here goes, in completely random order:

I have MUCH more energy
The heat affects me MUCH less, i even enjoy going for a walk in the sunshine
I have much more self confidence (Idon't feel like people are looking at me all the time)
Much more active outside
Fit better in chairs (think about restaurants, or cinemas)
easier to get out of bed
More volume in my hair, very few bad hair days
Facial skin is MUCH better, more smooth
Less prone to sweat(not scared of having BO)
Fitting into old clothes
Buying new clothes a size smaller
Less tired feet'
Less strained knees
Visit the market regularly for fruit en vegetables, a fun trip!
I do not feel guilty when I have some candy or cake, as I know it fits in my healthy regime.
Travelling in general is easier, more comfortbale
Climbing stairs is much easier, no longer a challenge
It takes longer for me to be out of breath, used to be just walking three minutes!
I feel proud of myself and how I look very often
I feel satisfied almost all day
My mood is very good, and people see it
Safetybelts in cars fit
Easier to get out of cars (especially sportscars like Freds)
Buying food is fun, and I always look at the content of my cart with pride when I go to pay
Lots of compliments, and amazement
I look in the mirror much more
People tell em I am their inspiration
Having to eat less, and be satisfied
A very nice Pandora bracelet

There are lots and lots more things, but right now I cannot think of them. Every day again, several times a day I am aware of something which is easier, healthier, prettier, more fun. I cannot even always explain it. I do know I drive my two colleagues bonkers. But they almost always listen to me with interest. I am very grateful.

Their names are Nellie and Sabrina. Thank you Ladies!

Smoothie
1,0 points
-------------------------------------
1,0 p - 2,0 dl yoghurt (0%)
0,0 p - 200 gr. (strawberries, blue berries)

Breakfast
4,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - 2 rye bread
0,5 p - 10 gr. Linera (25%)
1,5 p - 15 gr. goats cheese
2 water

Lunch
5,0 points

-------------------------------------
2,0 p - lettuce soup with curry and ginger
3,0 p - 3 rye bread
2 water

Diner
0,0 points

-------------------------------------

Various
23,0 points

-------------------------------------
8,0 p - 1 slice of strawberry pie 160 gr.
5,0 p - 5 slices of very rye bread
5,0 p - 50 gr. of cream cheese (full fat)
4,0 p - Marse ice cream bar
1 water

*********************************************************************************
Day maximum: 29,0 points
8 water (00:00 PM), 3 vegetable, 2 fruit, 2 fat, 2 calcium
1. Total bonuspoints used/saved: 33,0/-4,0
2. Bonuspoints needed/saved: 0,0/16,0
3. Exercise total: 606 minutes/25 minutes cycling
***SUMMARY: Water OK; Points needed 0,00, Extra excercise: 2.5 uur lifting, dragging, unpacking boxes: 14 points***

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Believe me, Willow - that is NOT a short list. And it will get longer the longer you stick with your exercise and eating plan.

You ARE an inspiration... I need a little of that right now.

Twitter me!

    follow me on Twitter